The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Tinker Hatfield. Air Max 90.
damn you are fast, was about to type the same thing
laugh.gif

lucky! looking forward to the pics from those that attend..

no such event around here.. for air max day. they got a website selling the air max zero like its a limited edition or something.. saying only 42 pairs in the country.

i didnt expect that you are into reps, not really my cup of tea

but they are cheap tho and the shape from the upper aint looking that bad imo
So we're buying and posting fakes now, huh?

Anything to stunt, I guess. SMH.

On another note, I can see any iteration of the Infrared being a pain in the *** to cop this go around. Posting in here has increased a lot with the Patch 90s info coming out. Hopefully the beasts don't ruin the regular Infrared drop.
this is the 1st pair of reps ive ever bought.

i though they were a custom 1 off design when i first heard about them and thought id have no chance of ever getting a pair.

then i seen them for sale from china and i didnt care that they were reps as i liked the style of them and the red blood around the teeth and splattered on the heel look real funky.

not something you see everyday , would have cost me more than what i paid in paint and time if i decided to customise a pair the same as these myself.

im quite happy with them
wink.gif

^ hey man, to each his own.  

If you're happy with them, that's all that matters.  Nobody can tell you how to spend your $$.  

Just not a fan of bootleg product of any type.  Just my personal opinion, I guess.  

700155-100
The cream/off white really pulls this pair together. I wish the AM1 version  could have incorporated it in somehow. (Air bubble/mudgaurd/eyelets, etc) Just something to give it a little more like this pair. 

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying. Is there any other dead giveaways? Wish I would've asked before I bought these [emoji]128544[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom