The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Still looking for a pair of patches and corks in a sz 7 for retail or near retail. Damn me for being out the country during release dates :frown: NY is dry at the moment.

Last edited:
seems like people in here dont answer questions
laugh.gif
Sorry I don't speak english... 
roll.gif

Honestly I think the corks are ugly I was just asking about the release. I really want the infrared patches tho... Have tons of pairs of infrareds so I mean if this is some hide and seek thread I can just scurry along :\

So i think that Nike could have done a better job with the 'Picnic' release, i ordered a pair but might modify it

Hi, I am new on this forum... My newbie question is: Which is the story behind the air max 90 hyperfuse? Why I can buy only at nikestore? Are there any possibility to find it in store?

Velvets just came in from Laced Australia yesterday. Love these things. The NDC release delay of the AM90 Infrared Patches got me shook and I pulled the trigger for $200 shipped on the bay with $20 eBay Bucks. I've never cooked on a NikeLab release so I think I'll just save myself the headache before the price goes up.

View media item 1508343

Last edited:
Kicks Hawaii has most sizes in women Corks. Call for phone orders 8089419191

Back
Top Bottom