The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

View media item 1521996
came in the mail today . ordered them from hypedc in Australia on may 2nd so shipping wasn't tht bad at all timely wise (I live in los angeles) . overall good quality shoe , happy with the purchase

man almost got them, had them and went to pay but my credit card thought it was fraudulent so it got declined.  I think its a sign im buying too much
yeah i want them but they just dropped somewhere in the u.s. so i think i can find them here soon cheaper. any help finding holographics would be a great help

We should start doing group buys 50 dollars for shipping is ridiculous lol
yeah thats crazy. What sucks is that i live in Vegas and we should have good sneaker store, but we dont. We even have one that is owned by Nas but they still never get anything good in. 

yeah thats crazy. What sucks is that i live in Vegas and we should have good sneaker store, but we dont. We even have one that is owned by Nas but they still never get anything good in. 
Sounds like there is need there.  Have you considered opening up a store there? I don't know the sneaker market in Vegas, but worth looking into.  I would.

repped.  they wont ship to Canada or my mailing service in the US cause the address doesn't match my card :frown:
The reason it doesn't work is they can't process your CC because they need a "zip code" 5 digits and it's not recognizing your postal code.

Use the 3 numbers in postal code and then follow it by 00 when they ask for your CC. Still ship to your US mailing service address. 

Ex: Postal Code is R5P 1V3 = Zip 51300

That's what I did and it processed, call them back!!!

Back
Top Bottom