The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I don't know about these being in stock in every store, a lot of the stores I called yesterday only carried GS sizes

and only 2 Footlockers around my way had men's sizes with the popular sizes being sold out by the time I called

which was around 11 am. Out of the 4 Shiekh's I called only one store carried men's sizes. My local Finishline and

Champs didn't carry them either. I'm in the IE so maybe that's why.
I went to Glendale Mall yesterday around 5-6pm

Champs, FTL HOH and SHEIKH all had sizes... I grabbed 2 11's and 1 10.5    and 5.5GS

FTL I was even going thur pairs their while all the Fugly Overweight workers lost they breath walking back n forth to n from the Stock room.

Grabbed 2 11's from there Clean as a Baby's bottom.. no glue stains or mispainted soles

I went to Glendale Mall yesterday around 5-6pm

Champs, FTL HOH and SHEIKH all had sizes... I grabbed 2 11's and 1 10.5    and 5.5GS

FTL I was even going thur pairs their while all the Fugly Overweight workers lost they breath walking back n forth to n from the Stock room.

Grabbed 2 11's from there Clean as a Baby's bottom.. no glue stains or mispainted soles

That's amazing.

I saw someone posting in the morning that the galleria was completely bone dry.

No Infra for me, love my VNTG pairs too much.
AM90 IDs On foot today.
n4cahx.jpg

thanks man! I'll update you once they arrive and see. I'm getting the chicago 1's tomorrow and thinking i'll just go half a size up (9.5) again.

Yea if u got a really wide foot like me .5 up is ideal for these 90s...a full size is kinda excessive. I might just keep my sz 11 even tgough its snug b/c i know itll stretch out in the width and fit perfect- im kinda ocd about my kicks being too loose even though loose is more comfy

Anyone know if sz. 12 is still around in Sacramento? Preferrably, at Arden Mall?

Damnit my last hope for an in store buy was blends santa ana and they decided to release em today instead of tomorrow.. Guess my only chance is blends.com tomorrow. Anyone know any other stores in socal that might have a 9 or 9.5?

Damnit my last hope for an in store buy was blends santa ana and they decided to release em today instead of tomorrow.. Guess my only chance is blends.com tomorrow. Anyone know any other stores in socal that might have a 9 or 9.5?
call private in LBC, i think you can do phone order for them to mail to you or you go there to pick up.

I'm a 8 in most shoes after hitting the mall and striking out (1 FSR @ champs and FTL) I was there right when they opened, but there was a homie in front of me that was the same size.

I was in need of getting a pair online with quickness pulled the trigger on at 8.5 FTL this was 1015 CST.

Then later in the day found a 8 from SP which I managed to cop and got the confirmation email.

They called me for verification of billing and shipping info as they differ at 530 CST

Would like to cancel the FTL order but haven't received shipping confirmation from Shoe palace yet. 

I've been reading up and people have said SP takes their time sending shipping confirmation but don't want to risk cancellation or them overselling stock

I'm thinking of just getting both shipped worst case I can return in store if the 8.5 is to big or help someone out with a pair for retail in my sneaker group or here.

Any advice would be appreciated. 

Knowing me I'll end up keeping both...

Back
Top Bottom