The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Went ahead and cancelled my ShoePalace order which was still in processing status.  Was very unhappy with their customer service from the start.  They finally told me today that the Infrareds are backordered and that they'll get more pairs "soon."  The website on Thursday said nothing of these being backordered.  I told him to cancel my order...I'll take my business elsewhere.

Wish I knew this sooner. I would of copped on that FNL link. Maybe check out NTLV this weekend and cancel that shoe palace order. Tried calling and nothing. Sent a email.

Thanks for the info.

Wish I knew this sooner. I would of copped on that FNL link. Maybe check out NTLV this weekend and cancel that shoe palace order. Tried calling and nothing. Sent a email.

Thanks for the info.
I sent two emails over the last few days; both went unanswered.  I asked the guy on the phone if they just straight ignore customer emails....he had no good answer

100 yrs from now if robots wore AM90

nike-sneakers-future-simeon-georgiev-2.jpg

Copped today now I have officially owned every Infrared 90 retro including the originals in 3rd grade :pimp:

Last edited:
Team late and Captain Obvious with this post, but I said I'd weigh back in on sizing when I got my true and half up in, and y'all we're right. I'm usually always on team size up, but these are best TTS. That said, for anyone still looking for their pair, half size up is not at all unwearable if that's all you can grab.

Last edited:
Just got in my Air Max 90 Infrared OG's today, these are my first pair of Air Max's and there will be more to come! Super comfy and snug.

Even though that OG pops, It isnt near as user friendly as the Cool Grey-Anthracite's. So much pure white on the OG's. I forgot how much white was in them. Especially around that collar.

Last edited:
Wore these joints the other night for the first time. Stepped out the car. Walked across the street. Dude was passing by in his ride... He stopped, yelled to me asking where I got em and what they were

Felt good.felt real good
Woah!!! Those are DOPE!!! Which joints are these and how in the hell did I miss them? Love the black and silver.

Back
Top Bottom