The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

my son is 3 this month and I got him a 12. I figure he'll grow into them with in the next yr or so.
You don't really want a pair they can rock right away cause they'll only get 5mo's or so MAX outta them.
My son wore his infrareds a grand total of 3x since they were a 6c smh.

It's probably a little late for most of us here, but the Air Max 90 flyknit RUNS BIG. The NDC product page for these has even added a disclaimer stating as much.

I was very saddened upon trying mine on from SNKRS yesterday. Luckily, I copped a smaller size via FNL.

Nonetheless, they are dope kicks AND my first pair of 90s ever.

IMG_6506.jpg

Got my am90 fk from ndc today and like others have said, these are a half size too big and I got wide feet. Reordered thru sns and applied the coupon code which comes out to $25 less than what I paid for them on release day. These will be going back.

No doubt. I am a fan of the AM90 flyknit. I haven't worn mine yet, due to some weather issues.

Don't wanna be wearing flyknit in the middle of a downpour. But when it dries up, straight to feet.

Me too man. Way too much rain. Cant wear most of my heat.

I copped 3 pairs. Infrareds. Oreo and thr multicolor fk just came from Nike. I want to keep 2. But cant decide between Oreo or multicolor
View media item 2361352

I would keep multi color! I've seen in person and wanted to cop but the shop that had it had only one size left.

Surprised it sold quick. In my opinion, multi color is really nice.

Last edited:
Well they came in today. Half size down is the best you'll do on these.

They're mad comfortable and will definitely get a lot of wear.

Overall I like them. The obvious big flaws being the wide toebox and the lack of Infra toe wrap. Oh well still dope

Does anyone know if the MC FK's are going to be hitting any footstores? My store only received the Infa/Oreo and so far we have no information on a shipment. I hear people are buying in-store. I want my 30% off -_-.

Back
Top Bottom