The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm trying to find a pair of AM90 leather PA's # 705012 111. The white/white ones from the "Ostrich Pack", preferably size 11 or 10 1/2 will do. Any leads?

I meant wearable as in the air bubble and midsole
Yeah, I noticed the foggy bubble and cracked paint but that'll be far from a persons view to really notice once on foot for the most part.

Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed the foggy bubble and cracked paint but that'll be far from a persons view to really notice once on foot for the most part.
He's asking if they'll crumble. There's really no way to answer that though. I don't see anything that says they definitely will crumble but it's always a possibility. More than likely you'll be ok though.

They look worn, so it'll help. You cant really tell about wearability through pics, though. Only way to really tell is in hand, or on foot.

Mos718 Mos718 Ask seller if Midsoles are still firm and not to soft.
As for the Airunit being foggy, doesn't necessarily mean anything. As long as it too is firm your good.
It's all about a firm midsole and Airunit.

He's asking if they'll crumble. There's really no way to answer that though. I don't see anything that says they definitely will crumble but it's always a possibility. More than likely you'll be ok though.
Oh lol, my bad. Yeah tough call

View media item 2436773
Christmas 90s for the lady and a couple of IDs for myself.
No surprise to what the black/reds mock.
The other pair I'm wearing for the 4th of July.

With a 20% off code and additional 15% ebates, IDs are a steal.

What's the best paint to use to paint the heel base?
Only bad part of the IDs is you can't have the writing on the heel base a separate color.

They've arrived and I'm "Geeked Up!" 
happy.gif

AM90 "Curry" (deadstock)

Now these right here, these are my Grails (Yeah I realize there are much more rare and expensive AM90s out there). When I first saw these I fell in love with that CW and honestly didn't think I'd be able to find them. Suede, tumbled leather and mesh along with copper aglets. All premium materials of course. They fit exact and are comfortable. Love'em!. On a S/N the Milano's are extremely comfortable. Actually they are the most comfortable AM90 I own.

Last edited:
I feel you man. Aside from continuing the Infra collection, I'm not copping any 90s pre '10 or so anymore.
I'm not getting rid of any of them, just no new oldies.
Yeah man I have a pair of AF1 supreme plus from 07 and I think thats where it ends for my pre '10 purchases also. Time to collect the future classics, like my Desert Ochres 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom