The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Actually there's too many dope AM90s out there, I could think of a few more that I would like to own. The Curry's are my "Grails" but those St Germains are just as dope. SMH AM90, stop making me buy you. lmao

Actually there's too many dope AM90s out there, I could think of a few more that I would like to own. The Curry's are my "Grails" but those St Germains are just as dope. SMH AM90, stop making me buy you. lmao
You shouldn't have too hard a time finding everything except those PSG's.
As far as I know there wasn't ever any "official" PSG AM90 releases except for some ID options from 2013.

I guess it's possible to find someone that stayed true to those options back then? They are pretty dope CWs though, good luck.

You shouldn't have too hard a time finding everything except those PSG's.
As far as I know there wasn't ever any "official" PSG AM90 releases except for some ID options from 2013.

I guess it's possible to find someone that stayed true to those options back then? They are pretty dope CWs though, good luck.
Ahh that's why I seen several different CWs, should've known. BTW I missed out on a pair of Elmers Glue AM90s, sold for $102.50 l. I got outbid at the last sec on eBay smh.

Nice! Ok I have to admit I don't own one pair of Infs. I feel obligated to own one OG. It's only right lol

2008 has the infrared inside the tongue like the 2010? I think I prefer that to the white on the 2015.

2008 has the infrared inside the tongue like the 2010? I think I prefer that to the white on the 2015.
Agreed, but I do like the shade of Infrared of the '15s better. It's closer to the HOAs, which are my favorite. The '08 is a bit pinker than I'd like.

Last edited:
My girl decided to get some more air max today for our daughter and me to add to the collection...
IMG_7083.jpg

IMG_7084.jpg

IMG_7085.jpg

IMG_7086.jpg

IMG_7087.jpg

Back
Top Bottom