The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today
IMG_7098.jpg

There is a guy on ebay who suddenly listed these 90's and has sizes 7-11 and multiple pairs of each. He has a good seller rating but it seems suspect that he has so many pairs all new. also it is coming from china or hong kong. Is it a common thing for people to sell fakes on ebay like this ? I want to buy a pair but something just seems odd about him having so many pairs.

Can repairwork be carried out on a 90 outsole/midsole? I've got a situation whereby the outsole is starting to detach from the midsole towards the front of the shoe at the area where the sole starts to curve upwards towards the toe. Or is the end nigh once this starts to happen?

There is a guy on ebay who suddenly listed these 90's and has sizes 7-11 and multiple pairs of each. He has a good seller rating but it seems suspect that he has so many pairs all new. also it is coming from china or hong kong. Is it a common thing for people to sell fakes on ebay like this ? I want to buy a pair but something just seems odd about him having so many pairs.

b
Best I can tell you is yes there are tons of fake (everything) on eBay and China is a major source of them, be careful. Also it's not just fakes but a lot of defects/seconds/irregulars etc. I'm not sure how common this particular shoe is honestly, there could be a ton sitting around. Use PayPal if you feel like it might be a legit purchase. If it's not eBay/Paypal has seller protection. You will get your money back including shipping (I've been through the entire process, it works). One last thing, I seen these on eBay from various sellers and on other websites for around $80-110. You can find a pair in the US more than likely

Last edited:
Hey guys, just a heads up... Caliroots has 30% off sneakers going today. I got the new 90's for $98 each instead of $140.

Thanks for the info, appreciate it. Only ones i see are the Chinese ones for 160 or from guy in Japan for 180. I haven't seen any new ones in the US for size 10.5 so if you ever happen to come across them give me a holler!

can anyone tell me how the AM90 FK fit? I have Air Max 1 Flyknits that fit good but they are tight to put on. Not sure what size to get.

Thanks!

can anyone tell me how the AM90 FK fit? I have Air Max 1 Flyknits that fit good but they are tight to put on. Not sure what size to get.

Thanks!
I'd say at least a half size down for sure.
The toebox is really wide. I went .5 and I think I could have went the whole size down.

Wtf does Essential label mean on Air Maxes?
its means that you will get an crappy air max with cheap, stiff but durable materials, the essentials what your shoe will need to make them last 1 year or longer if you only have 1 pair to wear, its the lowest entry level for air max, and the highest are PRM aka premium and NikeLab

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom