The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I got my green pythons today and was pleasantly surprised by the leather (or synthetic) on the toe box. MUCH softer than I was anticipating. Overall I give them a thumbs up.

Air Max 90 Premium “Side B”
CI6394-001
June 22nd

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg
Need these, so happy these aren’t limited to 7,500 lol. Hopefully not too limited and I can cop with ease

Was the raffle only available through the app? I had the web page open for the longest time to see when the raffle would begin

Was the raffle only available through the app? I had the web page open for the longest time to see when the raffle would begin
Yeah it was the app. They didn't make it the easiest that being said I'm happy I got my pair on the way. Hopefully the b-sides are as easy to cop. Outside of that unless there's something nike has in the tuck for autumn/winter I'll be happy to wait for the pythons go on disco until the we see the infrareds.

Damn man

I probably would’ve known had I not removed all my social media apps. I want to try for these and the b-sides

I don't really do black trainers but this and the reverse infrareds are probably the only black 90s in my collection

I have a 20% coupon for Nike but these bums have the pythons excluded from discount. Hope they lift it before my size is gone

Yes sorry UK release. In stock now
It seems as though these are sitting. There is still close to a full size run so I may withdraw my sns order for the side b as they are £27 more expensive on their website than on nike once you factor in shipping.

It seems as though these are sitting. There is still close to a full size run so I may withdraw my sns order for the side b as they are £27 more expensive on their website than on nike once you factor in shipping.

I’m in a raffle for the side B, not seen them show up on the sneakers app. Unless they plan on doing a “suprise” drop. Noted a few uk retailers were showing as stocking them when they release like 5pointz END and footpatrol

Yeah that's the same with me I re-entered the SNS raffle as I didn't want to risk it. That being said the idea of paying 54 more for these shoes at retail burns me. I'll check End and 5pointz as the foot patrol raffle ended already.

Yeah that's the same with me I re-entered the SNS raffle as I didn't want to risk it. That being said the idea of paying 54 more for these shoes at retail burns me. I'll check End and 5pointz as the foot patrol raffle ended already.

I’ve not seen any info for any other UK based retailer on these apart from Footpatrol & SNS

Back
Top Bottom