THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

If your looking at TM clubs try to find a TM performance lab near you. They will have you hit every club they make with different shaft options and custom make your clubs to your swing. (Lie, Loft etc..) They even do Mo Cap on you. It was like $300 to do it but well worth it.
Just ordered these. Can't wait!

Thinking of selling some jordans/kobes in order to finance a new set of irons... Now that I'm shooting in the 80s, I feel like a fitted set of clubs would be nice...

Just copped a Callaway RAZR Hawk (Draw) driver from DSG for $150 pretty excited to take her out! Couldnt pass up a $400 driver for $150! Have any of you used this club or other Callaway drivers? Thoughts?

Just copped a Callaway RAZR Hawk (Draw) driver from DSG for $150 pretty excited to take her out! Couldnt pass up a $400 driver for $150! Have any of you used this club or other Callaway drivers? Thoughts?

There's a dedicated Golf thread in the sports and training forum. Post this there the guys are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Yeah I really wish those would of been available at launch. I can't imagine Tiger wearing them on the course, but it would be dope. :pimp:

Lunar Control 2s are wayyyyyyy better than the 1s IMO...
never tried the 1s but I just went and checked out the new lunars the other day and ordered two pairs off ebay when I got home.. so comfortable and look awesome

So I know it's not Nike related, but I did just order a fitted set of clubs to go with my TW14 Ids.... Callaway X hots on the way. 2 degrees upright, an inch longer on the shafts.

Anybody got more IDs drawn up?

Picked up a new driver today, I know the new SLDR comes out this Friday. I tested out both, I hit the R1 further. Gonna play tomorrow, I'm excited!

Last edited:
^What store?

I thought the release was August 1st but Golfsmith and Roger Dunn didn't have them when I called on Saturday.

Just picked up a white/grey/black pair of last years lunar controls from an outlet for $50. Wanted to get them in a width but for some inexplicable reason they were charging $70 for widths which is absurd but oh well. Can't wait to test em out on course

Also picked up a pair of lunar prevails from Marshall's for $50 a few weeks back and I love them so far. First time using a spikeless shoe but these have great traction. Couldn't wear them off the course though.

Back
Top Bottom