THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

Don’t know where in the east coast you are. But national harbor outlets has golf gear
I must be blind because I live and DC and go there fairly often. I rarely stop in Nike though. Any golf shoes, specifically?

Anyone pick these up?

I did today. Via Nike reserve.
87E72F5B-AA06-48EF-8EC1-5E5A71FF4AA6.jpeg

I hope SF/California isn’t still on lockdown come August. I wanna see the PGA championship. Would suck if they had to move location.

If anything, they could host the tournament with no fans. I don’t mind Harding park on TV.

Only 3 irons? Hehe. I still have my vapor pro combo set (4-7 CB, 8-PW vapor pro) but I don't use them anymore.

The tours come out on the 11th. Supposedly.
3-PW :pimp:. I'll most likely swap out the 3i for a utility iron though. Although if this past weekend is any indication then I might need to swap the whole set for a game improvement one :lol:.

3-PW :pimp:. I'll most likely swap out the 3i for a utility iron though. Although if this past weekend is any indication then I might need to swap the whole set for a game improvement one :lol:.

Played for the first time in about 2 months after a golf course sort of near me opened up and after that round, I need game improvement irons. Lol.

Can’t really blame the irons tho, haven’t touched golf clubs until this past weekend, rust was indeed a factor.

I still have a few old Nike irons sets just to keep in the collection since no more golf clubs ever.

Back
Top Bottom