THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

The TW ID will have the spikeless outsole like Kostons/Swingtips :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
TW13's are on sale for $130 plus shipping a tax on golfsmith. Discount is applied at cart

TW13's are on sale for $130 plus shipping a tax on golfsmith. Discount is applied at cart

Same for DSG and presumably golf galaxy. Worth getting if you aren't too worried about the new tech, still awesome shoes.

Pretty sure ill order the blacks after all.

damn i just bought the tw13 and havent even played in em yet

and now they just went down in price, gotta trade em for store cred so i can get the 14s

The first in person pics of the TW14. Looking good!

http://ngnation.com/2013/05/14/pics-nike-golf-tw14-shoes/
pimp.gif
These > 13s to me.  I'm definitely getting the whites.  If the Nikeid options are right the bank account will be in trouble.

The little perforations might not be much but it sure as hell beat none like my TW13s...

rep came by with the TW14's today.

i got to wear them for a little bit, and the first thing i'll say is the heel stability has been improved. the flywire helps get that locked down fit, but the new heel cup really makes it feel stable through the swing.

i didn't notice too much difference in the breathability, but this was inside on a sim, and not outside in the AZ heat. also, they may be just a bit more narrow than the 13's. hard to say since my 13's have several rounds in them.

i tried to get some info on the ID's, but he didn't know anything about color options or color blocking. he sounded surprised that they were even going to be on NikeID, so...yeah.

if you liked the TW13, the 14 is definitely a nice progression in the series.

Thanks for the info. I may have to look into going with a wide for sure with the 14s. The 13s were a bit short/snug on me in my sz 13 so a 13w may be the way to go instead of grabbing a 14. Hopefully Golfsmith has a FULL size run so I can try them out.

One more day until ID!

i forgot to mention the tongue was changed to a mesh material from the original perforations.

i'm sure that will improve the breathability but it will also get dirty on the white ones much quicker since the rest of the shoe repels dirt pretty well.

Damn I might have to go with a darker version for sure with that mesh tongue. I love how easy the 13 is to clean and a yellow mesh tongue will look like crap. :x

Damn I might have to go with a darker version for sure with that mesh tongue. I love how easy the 13 is to clean and a yellow mesh tongue will look like crap. :x
Yeah, I stay away from any shoe with a white or light colored mesh on it. That's just throwing away $$ in my opinion. After a couple of wears (and I do mean couple) the mesh is dirty and dusty especially if playing golf in them.

TW14 NikeiD is up! There's a special breathable upper that's different from the normal...

Just spent the last five minutes playing around on ID. Here are a few thoughts (hopefully you're watching, NIKE)

-The mesh upper looks great. Being in Hawaii, I'm glad they have this option.

-I wish they had just a few more colors available, most notably Navy Blue and Dark Grey.

-I don't like the single colored midsole/spike plates. I'd want the rubber area around each spike (and the rubber toe cap) to be a different color than the midsole. They already do this with the white colorways of the TW13 and 14.

Nonetheless, I'll be getting a pair for sure! Probably black mesh base and thinking about a LG3 inspired colorway with red/volt.

Last edited:
I'm impressed by the options. I want the mesh and spikeless sole. I can still rock my white TW13s when I need waterproofing and spikes. I wish we could put our order in now and get the shoes around RD.

I've just recently decided to pursue golf hardcore and I've been hitting balls in my Roshe Runs (just horrible for your lower body; no traction on the down swing) so I've done a little research on some golf shoes and I've decided i'm going with the Dunk NG in the OG white/red/black CW 8) 8) These will be worn until the I get the TW 14's that come out in June and I'll rotate the dunks in periodically. I've noticed it's pretty hard to find a size 13 in golf shoes but these Dunks will come out to be about $80 shipped so I can't pass them up. Excited to order them and try them out, and excited to start playing some golf!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom