THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

W!
F0FEC698-7D36-4DAC-BC4D-3F95817C1FAA.png

Damn struck out…but I’m in Canada and they really haven’t dropped over here yet and may not even…sucks

Stuck out on Nike but homie was able to cop me a pair. Then was able to cop a pair off carl's golfland! What a great day.

Ah Damn 😞. Woulda got to you for retail. But I do hope you come up on a pair with ease
Thanks, big struggle in Canada for these things right now. The black cat pair didn’t drop here and neither did this. The only option we really have is one golf website and Nike.ca which is just horrible lately.

2 of my cousins and my brother who isn't even remotely into sneakers hit on the 4s today. One of my cousins actually hit on 2 pairs, one from Mortons and one from Nike. Kinda bummed I didn't hit but not too upset.

I know you can't wear the Spiked Jordan retros if you removed the spikes since the bottom is not rubber and not meant for casual wear but serious question, wouldn't you be able to wear these chicago lows casually and the gray ones that have been popping up at Golf Galaxy since they are just a rubber bottom? Or still no?

I know you can't wear the Spiked Jordan retros if you removed the spikes since the bottom is not rubber and not meant for casual wear but serious question, wouldn't you be able to wear these chicago lows casually and the gray ones that have been popping up at Golf Galaxy since they are just a rubber bottom? Or still no?

I can’t speak for the Jordan models. But I have a couple different air max golf shoes with similar tread, and yes, you can definitely wear them on a regular hard surface, or drive with them on etc.

I find that the sole is a little firmer than what you’d be used to in a normal sneaker. But it’s not like stumbling around in cleats. As far as looks… that’s in the eye of the beholder I guess. I pretty much only wear them to and from the range

Back
Top Bottom