THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

Roger Dunn Canoga & Bundy are gonna start selling their stock on Jan 22nd

According to my uncle, who's being doing the groundwork lol. They have them in, just not selling until the 22nd.

Looks like NoHo started selling their stock right when they got them in. I'm familiar with one of the dudes that works there too, he's a hypebeast as well lol.

Roger Dunn Canoga & Bundy are gonna start selling their stock on Jan 22nd

According to my uncle, who's being doing the groundwork lol. They have them in, just not selling until the 22nd.

Looks like NoHo started selling their stock right when they got them in. I'm familiar with one of the dudes that works there too, he's a hypebeast as well lol.
You know if your Roger Dunn gonna sell all the cw's or just the grey and black?

For the round earlier today

20220116_085304.jpg

Nice. Glad to see them getting some proper play. I've had folks at the course question me putting my Concord XI's through serious use, but I mean, I got em to play in em

Nice. Glad to see them getting some proper play. I've had folks at the course question me putting my Concord XI's through serious use, but I mean, I got em to play in em
Thanks. Yea its really nice seeing golf shoes getting worn. I wish I got a pic but 2 of my cousins were also wearing Golf 5s. One was in the Black Metallics and the other in Wolf Greys

My roger Dunn finally confirmed they’ll be getting pairs. Sucks that it’s only the white and shadow cw’s. Really wanted the grey. I’ll probably take my chances on trying to get the shadows. At least they won’t get too dirty

Hit two pairs of whites but man, really wanted those greys instead. Not complaining though. At least I can attempt in person at my roger dunn for the shadows

These golf sites are ancient from 2001. Late drop times then constant crashes. Finally got thru on the Dior wolf cw in my size 45min in

Man, really wanted the grey pair the most and of course I end up with 1 shadow from golf galaxy and 2 whites from nike. Shadows will do nicely since they won't show dirt too easily and should hold me over till that Chicago cw drops stateside. If I'm gonna pay resell on a damn golf shoe, I guess I'd rather have it be for the chi cw. Sucks that my Concord low golf shoes were stolen couple years back before I could even break em out. Just checked prices and those things are way higher now

Todays release was a nightmare. All the sites were crashing and/or dropped the shoes late. But luckily somehow got through CarlsGolfLand and hit on a pair of Shadows for my brother 45 minutes after they were supposed to release

Fits TTS if anybody is wondering. I usually go up a 1/2 size, but I got my normal size and they fit perfect. I passed on the Shadows and Whites. FYI, they’ll restock again at the same locations. Yes, websites were awful today, but I only tried for the Wolf Greys. Looking forward to the Chicago’s…

5ECA14AC-2E44-4D1D-9C5A-1000FC1E8F9B.jpeg
EB980D6E-6A5E-4C41-B08F-5D69A93F507A.jpeg
30C2FB86-B0D7-42A3-93CD-684AD2FD490F.jpeg
356F463D-EAF4-42C3-84DB-4B67475ECA7B.jpeg
EC23CBF9-C8A6-4B86-AE9E-C481703EBCE3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom