THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

E876BB6D-0FC6-401A-B336-71B7B730F5C3.jpeg
Flames

Anybody know when the 360s dropped last year? We should be getting a 720 by now or something like that

I'm trying to locate a drop in full length zoom...seems like nobody chose that option when they nikeID'd

Best bet is someone who bought the mamba day id, the full length zoom was the same price as the other options and many took advantage

Look for lightly worn lebron XIs on eBay. I’ve scooped up a few and sell them back to Plato’s closet.

A more cheap, yet affordable method which worked for me on my Kobe 8s is to get just the full length zoom air cushion unit from Ebay for $6-10 and throw it in under the insole. I'm a size 10.5/11 and usually they just fit in perfectly without any movement of the air unit.

Do you guys wear the Nike 3/4 tights? I have some and wear with my crew socks and I'm always wondering how the NBA players wear it and they crew socks never close to the tights? I put my socks all the way up and dont want them too look like the full leg tights

Do you guys wear the Nike 3/4 tights? I have some and wear with my crew socks and I'm always wondering how the NBA players wear it and they crew socks never close to the tights? I put my socks all the way up and dont want them too look like the full leg tights

Dunno how tall you are, but the NBA players are tall dudes and with long legs. That's gotta be a factor.

3/4 rights just usually slide up to my knees majority of the time. That’s my issue. I just usually wear full length

Prob need to try to Eastbay generic ones?

I will never wear 3/4th tights, they look like capris. Much more feminine looking than the full length tights. Also, what’s the point of them compared to full length tights? Don’t you want full coverage and warmth throughout your whole leg? I feel like the only reason they came to be was because of NBA regulations and people imitating the style.

Back
Top Bottom