THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I had a feeling their were nxt samples floating around, but most ive seen were fakes.m

The colorway is weak but its cool seeing something different.

8C784D0C-A1A9-4201-BEC5-3B6012989776.jpeg
ECF68787-6D63-4E0A-A103-6E296DE8E3B8.jpeg
51437659-802D-4E73-B139-A608EFF10195.jpeg
591716CC-05C9-4912-AA44-51CB852B5C7A.jpeg
32B1689B-163C-4BDB-8819-468E103DD88B.jpeg
1AF8820F-906D-4FBD-BCB8-132B0874B1A0.jpeg

Kobe 9 line was the best, IMO, just because of all the options, and every model performed well. Best grip for me.
Few kicks grip like the Kobe 9. Spideman level traction.

Do you guys fit the Kobe 1 TTS? I'm usually a 11 in nikes/kobes and I got a 11 but it's fitting a little big.
Personally went tts and if anything they were a little too snug until broken in. Go figure.

kobe 4 is in the title

"THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: NIKE PLAYED US ON THE KOBE IV "PROTRO" WHERE'S THE KOBE 14?"

They need to change it back! This have never been the Kobe 4 protro thread! It’s the AD/NXT thread!

You don’t remember coming In here months ago and hating on everybody’s IDs? Then you posted all your weak a** Kobe AD IDs you made? :rofl::rofl:

You need a link to the Kobe 4 protro thread?

What the **#$ is going on in here? :rofl:

This thread seems like the current hub for all things Kobe, with dedicated threads for each Protro. No reason we can't BS about all the models in here, even though it was originally the AD/NXT thread. Personally I like the occasional mention of past models, etc. It's usually conversation relevant, just like we started chatting about the XIs a page ago.

Hell, I'll just throw out there that I picked up a pair of the Mamba Rage PRM (Black/gold/gum) from the outlets during the 30% off. They're pretty cool, especially for the price paid! I quickly swapped out the midsole for any one of my three XI midsoles and man I'm pretty impressed. Need to be broken in a bit (feel a little tight atm) but seems like the perfect pair to keep in the ride for spontaneous outdoor hoops :smokin

Yeah honestly the Kobe line is so dysfunctional right now that this should just be the thread for all Kobe’s if it wasn’t already. IMO no need for a separate thread for occasional retros

Yea there are so many different versions and none of them are popular enough to need a seperate thread right now.

I think the Kobe 4 deserves it's own thread.

It originally made sense to have a Kobe 4 protro thread on it's own and actually I'm glad it did (especially during the beginning of the controversy).

For a while news and info dropped off enough to where it really didnt need one but now things are starting to pick up.

Mentions here and there about the 4 isnt the worst thing. It's not like we really have a whole lot going on with the exodus right now in general.

Yeah see this thread as current on-court models/releases.

Anything retro/protro lives in its own seperate thread.

Back
Top Bottom