THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Anyone know where the Kobe line is headed? Will the next one be the AD2 or what? It's gotta be getting close to have a new model it's been about a yr with these ADs

I should've clarified. The colorways I wanted. :lol:  
Anyone know where the Kobe line is headed? Will the next one be the AD2 or what? It's gotta be getting close to have a new model it's been about a yr with these ADs

words say there is one, 100%, but why?

98 pages, probably the shortest kobe thread ever on NT.

Nike needs come up with something, something worth the word " Kobe".

Can't wait to get the white/gold AD. They so live. Although I too wish the heel was a shiny gold, I still like them as is.

Was able to get DeRozan's off Eastbay yesterday, 20% off summer20 code PLUS 7% ebates brought the total to like ~$125 out the door

pimp.gif

words say there is one, 100%, but why?

98 pages, probably the shortest kobe thread ever on NT.

Nike needs come up with something, something worth the word " Kobe".

Honestly I just wasn't a huge fan of the AD. I feel like they took a step back in terms of technology in the shoe for lack of a better word. Instead of improving the flyknit they reverted back to a stiff mesh like upper. An improved flyknit with full length zoom in a low cut Kobe would be epic IMO.

Honestly I just wasn't a huge fan of the AD. I feel like they took a step back in terms of technology in the shoe for lack of a better word. Instead of improving the flyknit they reverted back to a stiff mesh like upper. An improved flyknit with full length zoom in a low cut Kobe would be epic IMO.
Ok you just explained the NXT (well minus the full length zoom) but just remember had they did the full length zoom on the A.D it would have drove the price higher. You know how Nike charges so much for full  zoom

Ok you just explained the NXT (well minus the full length zoom) but just remember had they did the full length zoom on the A.D it would have drove the price higher. You know how Nike charges so much for full  zoom

But KDs have it and they're cheaper (Zoom and flyknit).

No excuses from Nike, they're just milking his name as much as they can. Haven't bought a pair of Kobe's for retail in a while.

But KDs have it and they're cheaper (Zoom and flyknit).

No excuses from Nike, they're just milking his name as much as they can. Haven't bought a pair of Kobe's for retail in a while.
Good point, but at one time KD's were Kyrie cheap, and then his prices went up.

True I just can't get down with the NXTs just too damn techy looking for me. I want a Kobe XI with a more pliable better flyknit and full length zoom...

Comptons are $140 on footlocker site.. wondering what their in store price is

For people that got the FTS and other Kobe Ads at $99 in store, can you use birthday coupons on the $99 kobe Ads in store. I think sometimes they don't let you use coupons on sale items

I posted about using the birthday coupon on the last page, it was done in store.

When did the ADs come out? I thought they came out in November.. but I'm curious what the next ones will look like

would you say $85 is a good price for the FTS kobe ADs

these were $99.99 in store.. wanted to use my bday coupon so had to add a $10 pair of socks.. cheapest thing there was an $8 crease protector

Have you guys ever had a FTL employee willing to add a penny onto the $99.99 so you could use the bday discount? I asked, he said he couldn't change the price

I posted about using the birthday coupon on the last page, it was done in store.

what did you say? I don't recall 

i was wondering if the comptons are $99 in store like the other ADs

and also if people have had success with using the $25 off $100 bday coupon on $99.99 items or if everyone has to add other stuff onto their purchase!

Back
Top Bottom