THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

8E462553-2501-4331-8B56-954CE19FAA87.jpeg
60B90D0E-EC08-4F8E-98F1-70CA2A7D4C34.jpeg
06676CFB-B2B0-478A-9D05-7F215A766E65.jpeg
Just a lil heat for y’all!

These are beautiful man. I wish they made them more widely available. DeMar wore so many sick PE's, Nike is dumb for not releasing all the dope CW's. For example:
nike-kobe-ad-christmas-pe.jpg

DQt42XZX0AAEkfs.jpg

22344087_357751094663321_3386258533786845184_n.jpg

Instead we get this crap
6921001_a1_sc7

It's really disappointing because it feels like they just don't care anymore. Even the ID options are trash.

These are beautiful man. I wish they made them more widely available. DeMar wore so many sick PE's, Nike is dumb for not releasing all the dope CW's. For example:

Instead we get this crap

It's really disappointing because it feels like they just don't care anymore. Even the ID options are trash.

Couldn’t agree more! No more all star id options, maybe we will get a premium option like last year on AD low... I really don’t get it!

Uggh don't show me that crap. I swear to God were gonna see those in outlets for like $40-50 bucks.

Nike execuction with GR colorways is big miss than hit. The ratio the misses is high as hell to across the line of Nike basketball Sigs. Imo.

Couldn’t agree more! No more all star id options, maybe we will get a premium option like last year on AD low... I really don’t get it!
No all star iD options was very disappointing. I think I said this in another thread, but with the NBA deal Nike doesn't have to really do that type of stuff anymore.

nike-kobe-ad-christmas-pe.jpg

DQt42XZX0AAEkfs.jpg

22344087_357751094663321_3386258533786845184_n.jpg

Instead we get this crap
6921001_a1_sc7

That Xmas pair is nice... Nike hasn't tried with the ID options for every sig for a while now.

Those DeMar PEs are really solid. I'm not fan at all regarding the AD Mids (or any of the ADs for that matter), but this model really does lend itself well to the iD platform.

Not sure why Nike has just mailed it in regarding iD and has offered nothing of substance. Maybe they're doing it because so many people abused things with Kobe iDs in the past, ordering 5 and 6 'pears', keeping 1 or 2, and returned the rest.

Those DeMar PEs are really solid. I'm not fan at all regarding the AD Mids (or any of the ADs for that matter), but this model really does lend itself well to the iD platform.

Not sure why Nike has just mailed it in regarding iD and has offered nothing of substance. Maybe they're doing it because so many people abused things with Kobe iDs in the past, ordering 5 and 6 'pears', keeping 1 or 2, and returned the rest.

Exactly! Prob not making the profit they would like and too much of a hassle.

Last edited:
I want to say it's an April Fool's joke but Nike is releasing these on April 1
20180309102025_original.jpg

If that’s the case then it would seem the Kobe 360 still isn’t releasing anytime soon! So frustrating. (I have some more ID I’d like to do but that $180 tag is a no go)

JS”

8s were great, reminded me a lot of the Vs, which I loved. Wish they had Zoom instead of full length lunar (yes, I know the Elites came with Zoom but they were too expensive and colors were ugly).

8s were great, reminded me a lot of the Vs, which I loved. Wish they had Zoom instead of full length lunar (yes, I know the Elites came with Zoom but they were too expensive and colors were ugly).
I honestly didn't like the 8s because of that reason. The lunarlon was just wayyy too soft, I had knee pain from day 1. It's too bad cuz they looked really great.

:lol: Anybody strike on any Kobes on eBay today with their 20% off the entire site deal? I was searching for some cheap 9s but didn't see any within what I was willing to pay. Saw some 10s I was willing to pay for with the deal but after some thought I had to neg on it because I only wanted some 9s.

:lol: Anybody strike on any Kobes on eBay today with their 20% off the entire site deal? I was searching for some cheap 9s but didn't see any within what I was willing to pay. Saw some 10s I was willing to pay for with the deal but after some thought I had to neg on it because I only wanted some 9s.

how much you trying drop and what's your highest threshold?

Love my curial NXTs, copped for $80 some during a sale. I ordered TTS after trying half size up.

How is everyone on their NXT sizing?
True to size, but if got wide feet stay away these are crazy narrow even if you size up.

Outlets are a hit and miss but if scour the internet you can find them for $70

Anyone seen the yellow mid for decent prices? I know citadel had some a while back but I never made it out there :frown:

Back
Top Bottom