THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

RBwqCGn.jpg

Saw these in Foot Locker last night, first time seeing this pair in person. Question for people who've played in these, and apologies if I missed it being addressed previously in this thread: The toe box weave is so thin, basically transparent. How does that work out when people step on your feet? I know everyone has wanted a "true" flyknit bball shoe without any fuse etc backing ever since the Kobe 9 came along, but I'd hesitate to play in these with the toe like that. It looks to me like the equivalent of basically playing in socks, in terms of protection from accidental foot steps on top of your feet. Just curious.

Saw these in Foot Locker last night, first time seeing this pair in person. Question for people who've played in these, and apologies if I missed it being addressed previously in this thread: The toe box weave is so thin, basically transparent. How does that work out when people step on your feet? I know everyone has wanted a "true" flyknit bball shoe without any fuse etc backing ever since the Kobe 9 came along, but I'd hesitate to play in these with the toe like that. It looks to me like the equivalent of basically playing in socks, in terms of protection from accidental foot steps on top of your feet. Just curious.
These are nowhere near true flyknit lmaooo, but for real, I think the toe box gets dirty pretty fast judging from posts in here but they look pretty durable. I mean if you get stepped on on any shoe it's gonna hurt regardless except if you're playing in tanks like the previous LeBron shoes.

These are nowhere near true flyknit lmaooo, but for real, I think the toe box gets dirty pretty fast judging from posts in here but they look pretty durable. I mean if you get stepped on on any shoe it's gonna hurt regardless except if you're playing in tanks like the previous LeBron shoes.

Obviously it’s not pure flyknit but you know what I mean. I don’t know, man, I think there’d be quite a difference getting your foot stepped on in these versus, say, the protros. It’s not a big deal though. Like I said, just was curious.

I mean how often do you really get your foot stepped on in basketball though? I got the Mamba Day ones on release date and if somebody’s stepped on mine since then I can’t even recall it.

Picked up the newest CW for $160, I'd say they're worth that after playing a few games. Love the court feel coming from the Jordan 32.

Back
Top Bottom