THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Jeez is the traction that bad? I'm gonna hold off wearing these for ball then until you guys bring back more info after break in.

Played in them yesterday for the first time:

heel tab: not an issue for me, there was not the slightest feeling of the heel tab rubbing against my achilles. I played in the power grip socks.
traction (court was semi clean): left shoe's traction was good, right one was mediocre, I got no idea why to be honest, outsoles looked the same to me. Will play on a different court on Sunday, let's see how they perform on then.
lacing system: I do like it. Obviously you have to tie them tight, since they are low tops.
overall comfort: very good, also I could feel the zoom, they are a very comfortable indeed! After playing in them I got no hard skin on the side of my toes, which is a good sign, at least for me!

Man if that’s the case ditch the shoes. That’s way too much pressure to cause pain even with thick socks
Send em this way if they are 10.5-11 lol

:lol: At still no info about the forefoot cushioning.... I remember when Kobe lied about zoom being in the forefoot of the first Kobe A.D released. :sick:
Maybe they lied to him lol

Peeps were tripping about the size of the air zoom in heel on 1st a.d.s! Loved the 1st ADs
Hell yea bro, they need to retro them already. I want more of those. I need the wolf grey to double up and the BHM. The 1st A.D. are dope asf

Jeez is the traction that bad? I'm gonna hold off wearing these for ball then until you guys bring back more info after break in.
Should be getting mine this weekend. We'll see.

They should just put the 9s traction on every upcoming kobes. Best kobe shoes in terms of traction out there
Yea I like the 9 traction just not the lunarlon that bottoms out.

Damn these not sounding too good from y’all. Still gonna prob grab the black pair from Nike and return if not feeling em

Footlocker launch locator no accurate. I called two and they are not getting the Exodus.

What sites can i cop tomorrows release?

Footlocker launch locator no accurate. I called two and they are not getting the Exodus.

What sites can i cop tomorrows release?

Exodus dropped on 8/24 Kobe day. They may or may not restock. The black ones are coming out tomorrow 9/1/18. As of yet there are no sites available to cop the Exodus other than StockX or ebay where resellers are looking to make a buck.

66AC5D40-1E8D-422C-89DA-F5308D8ED8B4.jpeg

Played on a really dusty court and it held up pretty good surprisingly.. Much better ride after today.

Are the Kobe AD 360 more narrow then the Kobe ADs (blue, yellow, red) “sails” that just released?

The sails were just sitting in my footlocker in Hawaii. I was trying to double up, but they didn’t have a 9. Just a 10.5. Still can’t believe it sat for a couple days. I believe the shipment came in late and released this past Wednesday

I was on vacation in Hawaii & yesterday visited the mall, walked into footlocker & was surprised to see them. Had to pick them up.

I was on vacation in Hawaii & yesterday visited the mall, walked into footlocker & was surprised to see them. Had to pick them up.
Yea, pretty surprised at how people slept on em. Usually the crowd of resellers will camp out for certain drops. What size you end up getting?

Back
Top Bottom