THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Saw these on luke donic ig stream.
CA8C138D-8AAD-4706-B1C8-601FAD068386.jpeg
BE61482D-BDA0-458C-90E6-771E1EA33993.jpeg

Did he take the pic with a RAZR?!

Oh btw, I love the Exodus. The materials and forefoot cushioning aren't the best as I mentioned, but it's a great shoe. I was just referring to how random the release was. I wish they made some sort of Elite/Premium version with Full-Length Zoom or something, because it is actually a great shoe. I also do love the 360 which is why I am complaining about the color ways, in reality I want more.

MindMarathon I am YoungOutlaw on IG btw, this is my old NT name from 2004. I can't wait for my ID's to come in, I have not gotten the e-mail yet that they are done though.

Oh hey what's up bro @xsalvioutlawx

Lol. Your dedication is admirable.

Totally underrated shoe. Felt it was the 'real' successor to the XI compared to the AD series. My Curials are often conversation starters with people that aren't even sneaker heads. That outsole is absolutely beastly...
Thanks bro. Yea man definitely underrated. I wish more NBA and college players would play in those NXT. They were beastly. Only complaint I know of was the laces tips were too heavy and the weight would cause them to come out when playing and would constantly have to be retucked in. That could get annoying. Not to mention the weight of the tips flopping around hitting your shoe and giving the feeling that the shoe laces are untied. (An issue with the Kobe X 5 Ringsssss)

Did he take the pic with a RAZR?!
Facts! Was thinking something similar. Like what he take the pics with an old skool mobile device smh

Last edited:
mindmarathon said:
Thanks bro. Yea man definitely underrated. I wish more NBA and college players would play in those NXT. They were beastly. Only complain I heard was the laces tips were too heavy and the weight would cause them to come out when playing and would constantly have to be retucked in. That could get annoying. Not to mention the weight of the tips flopping around hitting your shoe and giving the feeling that the shoe laces are untied. ( An issue with the Kobe X 5 Ringsssss)

Yeah you didn't see many league players embracing the NXT but I chalked that up to its non-traditional lacing. I agree that the tips flopping around/staying tucked is the only slight annoyance for me. But for casual you can basically keep them pretty slack and keep the tips on top. The shoe itself is already pretty form fitting.

It's probably a similar story with the 360s - too radical of a change from what seasoned players are used to; too light in weight, not much toe box protection for when dudes step on you, weird outsole/traction, etc. I would have loved for them to continue the XI's flyknit/tpu thread configuration on the 360 toebox - when the XIs came out I found that to be absolutely brilliant. Perfect balance of comfort and rigidity.

But then again, I wouldn't mind a React drop in for my XIs either :rofl: XI upper, NXT outsole, slightly beefed up 360 midsole....I think that would be my ideal Kobe.

Clean. Via us11
6BC071B5-ED48-488B-97B5-29AB0AE85481.jpeg
BED680F0-1F53-4346-B947-E9351FC1EB62.jpeg
A35F01BD-7EA8-4C43-9304-0F9C0C4AAFF3.jpeg
A0825339-8F14-44D0-BB87-18D65C4AA27D.jpeg
Yo! Thanks for posting this pair homie, you saved me a few bucks. Was gonna ID a second pair very similar, kind of a Concord-11 themed pair, almost exactly like these but obviously with the Nike ID limitations. Clear bottom, black toe and heel cup, with purple logo trim.

I'd much rather scoop these with some kind of discount for close to $100 eventually then make some ID's for 160 and wait a month to get them. Repped.

Ebates finally went up and can’t check out w/ my ids... they were up on Monday and now gone! Don’t get why Nike keeps on doing that? Prob backed up but come on Nike! Nobody has got shipping yet?

Kuzma didn’t get the tongue tag ID?
Tatum’s are clean.

The forefoot outrigger looks bad after all compressed. One beef with these.

Back
Top Bottom