THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Are these forgiving for wide footers?
Kobe 8s and 9s I I'm able to fit a size 8-8.5 with not much of a space difference.

this will likely go unanswered but anyone know where I can get some Kobe VI laces? Black or even volt? need the same style that comes with the shoe

Watermelon? That's a stretch...

Look like Christmas shoes to me.

Red and green do look like watermelon, but can also be Christmas kicks, but since they were released before December, let's just go with watermelon. I copped these, only to sell them because they looked to bright pink, only to cop them again because when I put them up next to pink it didn't look pink at all. Should get this soon.

These Nintendo’s turned out super nice!
715BC25A-4A3B-40F8-80BF-FE9E3C4DF9E5.jpeg
88F9E03D-0694-404A-9A89-340B656BC2C3.jpeg
C0FC5495-E69C-405B-9B5A-CB46053430CE.jpeg
CBC13E1A-9EF9-480F-A521-33D1E3BF26DB.jpeg
B156C6DB-2400-4E79-8A1F-F6A66D17E3E0.jpeg

these are fire

Lol it’s all good Gwiz, we can disagree. No need to block us.
I am a fan of performance shoes so I know where you are coming from. I don't get this mentality that because your opinion is different from others that they feel to they have to put you down and tell you that because you're in the minority that you're wrong. I've already explained to many people why I am not a fan of the latest Kobe A.D. Many have chimed in and said why they also do not like the shoe and others have also said why they do like it. I don't argue with them and tell them when they're wrong but I still have fanatics come at me and tell me that my opinion about my feet is wrong. Cracks me up how ignorant people can be and can't have an adult discussion with differing opinions. This shoe doesn't feel like a signature shoe at all. It feels like a budget shoe in so many ways and just because I'm in the minority doesn't mean that my opinion about how they feel on me is wrong. It's my opinion. I'm not crying about it. I'm not forcing my viewpoints on others. I'm relaxed. I'm calm. I don't go attacking others for having a different opinion but then again I was raised to understand what an argument is and how to be civil. It seems to rub people the wrong way and they have to tell you "What are you talking about? Why is your opinion not the same as mine?" LMAO

Sleeping with the enemy fam. You can't can't can't be a Chevy man and a Ford man. You can't can't can't be a Coke man and a Pepsi man. It don't work, be loyal no matter if the CEO of Ford left to be the CEO of Chevy lol
That's not true. You can like whatever you like. I like one vehicle from Chevrolet and three vehicles from Ford. I'm an appreciator of Coke dispensed from a fountain but not from a can and I prefer Pepsi because I also don't let it sit in the cup and let the carbonation fizz away. I do what I like and don't tell others not to listen to rap. :rofl:

Get both. Kobe's over everything

But how you getting the purple pair for $110? They don't allow us to use coupon codes on Kobe's.
Coupon is blocked for the first two weeks, of a release on certain pairs, then it's fair game for all. This is why I pointed out that the coupon codes with the monthly magazine are valid.

stangnhoops stangnhoops i still haven’t hooped in my pairs but they felt great wearing casually for hours and hours... everybody has different feet, and different needs with shoes! You were a big fan of the original A.D.s right? They feel pretty similar with me but still haven’t hooped in new ones, so can’t say anything about performance yet, but I have complete faith in Kobe/Nike sig every year lol!
Have you hooped in the NEW A.D.s yet? U said “ you only tried on in store”? Basketball shoes have a break in period, right? Seems like you haven’t given them a real chance homie... Once I hoop in mine, I will give a proper review! Everybody was hating on the OG A.D.s bc of the small zoom... I will continue to purchase Kobe’s every year bc he always has the best performance/ Sig shoe out and it’s not even close! The whole NBA is wearing this years ADs... even big guys, like Anthony Davies and Clint cappella wear them...

stangnhoops stangnhoops i still haven’t hooped in my pairs but they felt great wearing casually for hours and hours... everybody has different feet, and different needs with shoes! You were a big fan of the original A.D.s right? They feel pretty similar with me but still haven’t hooped in new ones, so can’t say anything about performance yet, but I have complete faith in Kobe/Nike sig every year lol!
Have you hooped in the NEW A.D.s yet? U said “ you only tried on in store”? Basketball shoes have a break in period, right? Seems like you haven’t given them a real chance homie... Once I hoop in mine, I will give a proper review! Everybody was hating on the OG A.D.s bc of the small zoom... I will continue to purchase Kobe’s every year bc he always has the best performance/ Sig shoe out and it’s not even close! The whole NBA is wearing this years ADs... even big guys, like Anthony Davies and Clint cappella wear them...
You are correct. I was and still am a fan of the first Kobe A.D. They felt like the Kobe X 2.0 in the fact that they addressed the air bag issues by using that external heel counter and the upper fixed the issues seen in the X EM with high usage. The overall fit and performance of the first A.D. was awesome and why I have so many colorways.
No, I have not hooped in the latest A.D. low because I had way too many alarms going off as soon as I put them on. Then, I walked around and tested them out in-store and more alarms sounded. This shoe feels horrible for me and I could immediately tell that with my playing style that this model is a definite "no go" and I would actually get hurt trying to do what I am always doing when playing. This has nothing to do with any break-in period at all.
Lots of people discuss about being patient and allowing shoes to break in. I get that. I'm in the same camp but when the fit and feel of everything about the shoe says "Nope. This does not feel good at all. This will not work for you and this definitely is something to stay away from." then I'm going to listen to my body because I understand what works for me and what doesn't.
I'm still laughing when people are telling me to give something a chance after I have fully explained to them why something won't work for me. I'm not using any bias but actual feedback from my old *** body (I'm over 40 yet people say I still run with the young ones) so I'll stop rambling now. :rofl:

anyone got info if Nike is gonna retro some V's soon or what

im dying to get some even over this newer stuff

Back
Top Bottom