THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

The new Adapt BB looks much like a Kobe shoe. I mean Eric Avar is involved with it. The toebox resembles the Kobe XI, the medial side looks like the nxt that has the shroud cover, and midsole of the exodus
It does because Kobe is involved and working with him on the shoe. Seems that if things work out the technology will find its way into the next Kobe model. I like the design and I like the simple color choices
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25731539/jayson-tatum-nike-making-lacing-thing-with-hyperadapt-bb
I love the Kobe X Fundamentals and they are my go to shoe when I don't feel like looking for something with black and white.
Nike-Kobe-10-Fundamentals.jpg i.jpg

Imagine just based off the past colors if they continue the shoe design.
Capture3.PNG

Almost seemed like this is the early stages to Tatum getting this as his signature shoe.
Once i read the article thar eric avar was the man behind the design of H-A BB, this shoe will be successful. Just give me soild rubber option and $350 will come out my pocket.
No way im touching these shoes on a outdoor court though.

Once i read the article thar eric avar was the man behind the design of H-A BB, this shoe will be successful. Just give me soild rubber option and $350 will come out my pocket.
No way im touching these shoes on a outdoor court though.
I swear Nike is about to get that automatic withdraw option from my account if they make these in more colors. Hell just let me do it myself on the NikeID

It does because Kobe is involved and working with him on the shoe. Seems that if things work out the technology will find its way into the next Kobe model. I like the design and I like the simple color choices
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25731539/jayson-tatum-nike-making-lacing-thing-with-hyperadapt-bb
I love the Kobe X Fundamentals and they are my go to shoe when I don't feel like looking for something with black and white.
Nike-Kobe-10-Fundamentals.jpg i.jpg

My opinion...

I personally believe the BB’s were meant to be Kobe’s. They just look like an evolution of the Kobe line.

If Kobe was in the league still, they’d be called Kobe’s.

My opinion...

I personally believe the BB’s were meant to be Kobe’s. They just look like an evolution of the Kobe line.

Hopefully then they wouldn't have that $350 cost then if he was still in the league. Curious if Kobe has any sway on future signature lines, I know he is a fan of Tatum. Behind the scenes could have said give the kid a shot, if it does well pass it on to him. Possibly the same with Kuzma since he is such a fan of Kobe and always wears his shoes in game.

My opinion...

I don’t think so. That designer just makes shoes that look almost the same now every time

The yellow. Most don’t like them I guess but I really do

They don't suck but they might not be great for the gym. The drop-in midsole has a giant react chunk in the heel that makes you feel like you're sinking into it.

But if you like them, you should still try them. I've seen a couple CWs for $99 at foot stores.

Back
Top Bottom