THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Todays wear casually Kobe 10 Rose golds

Attachments

• 15802287221333963289083538869124.jpg
    15802287221333963289083538869124.jpg
    377.8 KB · Views: 294
I’m glad Nike pulled his line from their website so resellers don’t try to capitalize off of this man’s death.
Unfortunately they had already bought up allot of it before they did. I'm kinda pissed because I wanted a pair of the new NXT's before this tragedy happned now I can pretty much forget about it. I am going to look around for them this weekend...

Unfortunately they had already bought up allot of it before they did. I'm kinda pissed because I wanted a pair of the new NXT's before this tragedy happned now I can pretty much forget about it. I am going to look around for them this weekend...

that was specifically what I was looking for, some AD NXTs, I was on “Richard’s” went to get my card, come back everything was gone, then Nike hit us with they’re pulling down all of his stuff.

Last night there were a fsr of these shirts now they sold out either SP pulled them or someone bought them all smh
I was looking at buying one and was surprised that they were gone on all the sites, bu then I saw this.

Still can‘t believe it, I tried to think who was the last NBA Star/ Superstar who died so young? Was it Pistol Pete Maravich, who died at age 40?

These get so much hate (and rightfully so), but they were my first Kobe’s back in 2001 or 2002 when they were ultra cheap at the adidas outlets. Never was able to let go of them because of what they meant (they started my sneaker love back in middle school). And now I really will never let them go

The shoes that started it all...

F6EFD261-59A4-4F3E-A487-67CF02595B16.jpeg

Hated those then and still hate em now lol don't know what adidas was trying to do here...

Seriously, I have no idea haha. I was drawn to them because they were so unique, but they are insanely uncomfortable and they are a sauna for your feet. Literally it’s like wearing bricks on your feet. There’s no sign of any cushioning except for the huge amount of foam around your foot. Some designer forgot to put some foam under your feet

Had those but ended up cutting them to convert into slides, which I didn't wear either. Some of the dumb thing I did with my shoes back in the day :smh:
With my own money so I wasn't wasting my parents' money.

I know I'm in the STEEP minority, but I loved a lot of what adidas did with Kobe's line. Especially loved the KOBETWO even though they aren't great for performance. That profile silhouette on the back... *chef kiss* Always hoped for a retro, and I'm thinking now that if it happens at all, we'll have to wait a longggggg time.
It'll be interesting to see what Nike decides is tasteful with regards to future Kobe releases. Regardless, I'm sure they'll upset some folks.

Back
Top Bottom