THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Never owned a pair of Kobe's and said that I never will during his career...even though the sneakerhead in me have seen plenty of Kobes throughout the years i said were dope but couldnt bring myself to cop because i would have felt like a hypocrite for wearing them and felt like i would have looked like one to the guys I would debate with about Kobe....bottom line Kobe has always had my reapect despite all that and when i heard the news Sunday it hit me hard...Will hopefully one day in the near future cop at least one pair of Kobes just out of the pure respect i always had for him and what he meant to the game of basketball and wear them with pride in his honor and memory!...#blackmamba

DF9EF2BE-CC7E-49D3-9605-A565F29A76BA.jpeg
From the vault lol. RIP to my favorite player 🥺

Nice!!!! I still have my pair DS but it’s at my parents house. Gonna have to grab them when i go back home.

I love the Kobe line of shoes. They got me back into the shoe game because of the low top performance. The 8's are by far my favorite. I like the 11's too, but I just wish the translucent rubber worked better or they had better colorways with solid rubber.

From last Sunday
20200201_001755606_iOS.jpg

Casual Friday
20200131_181853989_iOS.jpg

Thanks, wasn't sure how it would work on those side panels.
Definitely, that stuff does an amazing job on soles and any sort of rubber/plastic parts on shoes. Only thing to be mindful of is outside temp. It actually helps to accelerate the process and will take less hours per treatment. Addicted to icy soles so that stuff stays on hand.

If they continue to release Kobes, that's all I'm gonna hoop in indoors from now on as my way to commemorate Kobe . That's pretty much what I've already been doing anyway, but I've had some other sneakers thrown in there once in awhile.

i only balled in kobes but after he retired and Nike ruined the line (imo) I tried other shoes and I enjoyed playing in them (why not 0.1 and kyries). If they keep releasing protro’s until I can no longer play ball then that’s what I’ll be buying exclusively.

Pulled the trigger for a used but clean looking pair of Grand Career Recall 11s on GOAT for $340. Hope the seller doesn't cancel since I was never able to get the FTB 11s. These would be the closest thing I could get to them at a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom