THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

IS QUALITY GOOD ENOUGH ON LAKERS HOODIE TO PATCH IT UP A LIL? I HAVE A COUPLE KOBE PATCHES LEFT AN SOME IDEAS FOR MORE.
Yeah it’s good enough. The quality is better than I thought from my previous post. I had bad luck and to wash it twice already smh. Still looks brand new. When I could go out. People loved it and someone always asked me about it. Everytime

edit: thought u were talking about the Kobe. Hell yeah the Lakers quality is good. But that’s the 2018 hoodie not 2019

Yeah it’s good enough. The quality is better than I thought from my previous post. I had bad luck and to wash it twice already smh. Still looks brand new. When I could go out. People loved it and someone always asked me about it. Everytime

edit: thought u were talking about the Kobe. Hell yeah the Lakers quality is good. But that’s the 2018 hoodie not 2019
Just copped the 19 from ndc. Going to put kb patch an trophy patches on it. I already got the mamba SA hoodie wit 2 kb patches.

Yes IM taking corona serious. And probably this ain’t the best thinking aloud at this moment. Buuut with all that’s going on I’m monitoring the F out of these resale sites. Hoping these gouging aHoles get as nervous as I am and just start lowering these prices.
I’ve had luck on eBay lately with VNDS pairs.

Got some Mark Parker XI’s for $135 on GOAT
Tinker XI’s for $171
Pit Viper 8s for $175

Just gotta be careful with Ebay. Seems much more fakes being sold and seller's listing as 100% authentic. Also on my local classifieds.

Some of the Kobe IVs, Chaos 5s, Undefeated 1s seem pretty close to the authentic pairs.

Anybody got an idea as to how resell is gonna look here on out? I'm trying to grab a pair of undefeates but the prices are still pretty high right now. They have fluctuated a little since his passing, but I'm wondering if it'll ever go under the $300 mark of should I just shell out now while I can. Thanks!

3FFC184A-1F0F-4B3D-86E5-BFDFED7A27A2.jpeg
Lower Merion Homes

Back
Top Bottom