THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Spalding was fast with the shipping. I wasn’t expecting to get it this quick. Kind of hard to get a good pic.

09AC317E-F682-4651-A658-739F98791A04.jpeg

6ABCDBCE-FB03-4482-BF21-826CDF644BA4.jpeg

FC315989-8D9C-4E3C-994E-D5DA95748EAC.jpeg

Does anyone know if Sports Academy or Eastbay made the Nike Mamba Sports Academy shirts in Dri-Fit and non Dri-Fit versions? Asking b/c I received a non Dri-Fit shirt from a seller on Ebay but it came in a clear plastic bag that Eastbay uses to package their shirts. Not too sure if its legit or not.

They did offer a regular cotton shirt (not dri-fit) BUT that said there is at least one guy on ebay putting the Kobe logo and now the Mamba Academy logo on blank nike items and selling them as authentic. I'm disgusted by all the people trying to make money off Kobe, not just ebay sellers but all these small brands making shirts and hoodies and donating like 5% (if that) of the proceeds to charity .

I need some NXT 360 White Multicolor 😭
Btw prob gonna sell my Protro Chaos sz 12... too narrow for me. The OGs are way better fitting smh

Can mods just merge all threads into 1 Kobe thread?

No hate but I see new posts and people are just reposting the same stuff in all threads daily.

Why?

With whatever the current Kobe situation is over at Nike...we have nothing coming out. This thread has become the de-facto Kobe thread. The other active thread is the Kobe V Protro thread, since this year was *supposed* to be full of Protro releases.

If the situation reaches a resolution, the Kobe V Protro thread will deal with V releases, and this thread can continue on as a place to post anything/everything Kobe. I doubt we will see any "new" Kobe models anytime soon. Certainly not anymore "A.D" models...yikes

Why?

With whatever the current Kobe situation is over at Nike...we have nothing coming out. This thread has become the de-facto Kobe thread. The other active thread is the Kobe V Protro thread, since this year was *supposed* to be full of Protro releases.

If the situation reaches a resolution, the Kobe V Protro thread will deal with V releases, and this thread can continue on as a place to post anything/everything Kobe. I doubt we will see any "new" Kobe models anytime soon. Certainly not anymore "A.D" models...yikes

i already explained why.

no need for 3 different threads for kobe stuff. just have 1 thread for all info regarding kobe merch/shoes

Back
Top Bottom