THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Glad prices are tapering down a bit.
CCF60306-FDF6-4E41-B6DA-15F0228B6535.jpeg

How much? I’m seeing 300+ for deadstock in my size.

Nice setup!

Quick question, do the MP’s fit different? Are they slightly bigger than the other than the other 9 Elites?
I caught them on release but all they had left was a 13, the others are a size 12. Unfortunately I have no idea if the MPs would fit differently than other size 12s.

Where did you get that candle though?
My girl found it for me but here’s the online store for the shop she hit up

First few CWs of high 9s fit half size big for some reason.. my inspiration and MP fits different from my Hero, lakers and BHM

Damn that's a nice color. This and the DeMar Derozen pair with the midnight blue and pink are my favorites so far from the bubble.
I really hope a NikeID is on the horizon. It's honestly the best way to pay tribute to the legend in terms of sneakers - getting to create your own pair.

First few CWs of high 9s fit half size big for some reason.. my inspiration and MP fits different from my Hero, lakers and BHM

Thank you for the reply. I have several pairs of the Elites but not the MP’s.

I had the Maestros in a 1/2 size up and I remember them fitting much different than the other 9 Elites.

I’m looking to get the MP’s and was curious on the fit.

Back
Top Bottom