THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

58D815DE-0D07-47D7-991C-4E54F3D9B7C1.jpeg
New pick up. Grinches came today also.

Anybody have tips on how to prevent heel slippage in Kobe 11 Elite Lows? I bought a DS pair from a marketplace in my country for 30 euros (Yeah, you read it right. We dont have a sneaker resale culture here, and if we do, it really is a small minoritys business) and the heel slip is driving me crazy. Can't wear em casually because of this, and definetely not gonna even give these a try to ball in these since every step I take they feel like they are gonna slip off my foot.

I have pretty much tried everything, from runners knot to thicker/thinner socks, removing the heel Zoom units, cranking the laces and preventing blood flow on my feet, nothing seems to help in the long run.

Anybody have tips on how to prevent heel slippage in Kobe 11 Elite Lows? I bought a DS pair from a marketplace in my country for 30 euros (Yeah, you read it right. We dont have a sneaker resale culture here, and if we do, it really is a small minoritys business) and the heel slip is driving me crazy. Can't wear em casually because of this, and definetely not gonna even give these a try to ball in these since every step I take they feel like they are gonna slip off my foot.

I have pretty much tried everything, from runners knot to thicker/thinner socks, removing the heel Zoom units, cranking the laces and preventing blood flow on my feet, nothing seems to help in the long run.
would going down a half size help? sounds like they are too big

I think I’m gonna cop the huarache 2k4 ftb for hoopin...
My favorite hoop sneakers ever (Followed by the huarache 2k5 and the Jordan 12.) My only complaint for all 3 shoes is that the materials make them and my foot get super hot.

would going down a half size help? sounds like they are too big

I already did, im a sz 11 in TTS, but due to my wide feet i almost always go up half a size. In these Kobes, i heard they fit TTS so took a gamble and bought them in sz 11, and theres still a huge amount of heel slip in them.

This has to be the most NikeTalk DM ever 🤬

Replicas? how does one NT Slap someone? Because I want to slap this DM'er

"Hey,

Loved your post about the Kobe rep collection and I'd love to buy a pair myself of Kobe 1 La Brea's myself
Where did you cop them replicas from? Did they come with zoom air? And how much did it set you back?"

I already did, im a sz 11 in TTS, but due to my wide feet i almost always go up half a size. In these Kobes, i heard they fit TTS so took a gamble and bought them in sz 11, and theres still a huge amount of heel slip in them.
If you put your heel firmly against the back of the shoe, how much space in the toebox is there? what if you tried size 10.5 or 10

and by heel slip do you mean side to side or forward and backward

Can anyone that owns the Kobe Zoom Icon confirm if there’s Zoom Air in the forefoot and in the heel of these just like the OG Kobe 6 since they appear to have the same sole?

pic for reference
33EBEBC7-C341-4B1B-A9C2-99F967709F19.jpeg

Last edited:
People in here don’t have any concerns that the og pairs will fall apart. I have some 4, 5 and 6 that are falling apart. Even if that are not yet I can just bend them and see the glue separating . Not sure if it is wise to even purchase ogs especially at that price.

Back
Top Bottom