THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Are people really knocking her for wearing nike KOBE's? Those shoes do bear her late husband's name. And so what if she's still wearing Nike's? She's not hating on the brand, she still pushing for it to happen (I presume). And despite no more contractual relationship, it's not like she's going to go after Nike for Derozan, Booker, Millsap, Ariza, AD etc for still wearing her husband's name. That's what she wanted.
I don't think no one's knocking her for wearing kobes its more like people are trying to read between the lines... like there is still hope they can get a deal done

18665E04-AE07-496D-B606-B0146B6DAEC0.jpeg

And to think people were complaining to Vanessa bout not being able to get the items and resell prices🤦🏾‍♂️ I guess real fans show by wallets 🤣

$150-$299 membership a month at the Mamba\”Sports” Academy.

$224 dollar sweatshirts and $332 dollar sweatshirt and sweatpants.

What exactly are we “Supporting”?

1619890008312.gif

We really don't know what went on in the negotiations maybe we got it wrong maybe nike was the good guy I'm bout to get 4 nike Hoodies for 240 🤔

Sounds like Vanessa’s a shrewd businesswoman. She probably told Nike that they were losing money on reselling and told them that the Grinch’s needed to be $800 retail!

And for the kids, $797!

1619899476235.gif

Cmon she’s better than that. Numbers in price always have to have 24 or add up to 8 🤦🏼‍♂️

Not everything has to be about the number 2, 8 or 24…

if you really wanna add those numbers then do

$xx.02
$xx.08
$xx.24

Back
Top Bottom