THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I get what you’re saying but everyone has the same abilities to do this if you have the money for the bot,proxies,account etc. The game has evolved its not so much about relationships anymore with most hype releases being online and raffles no more face to face interaction only places that do this mostly still is skate shops but not all of them. I can’t knock the hustle at all

I don’t knock the hustle, but I don’t participate in it either.

They can have them.

E2WQc_sUYAAUj4o.jpeg.jpg
fire

I get what you’re saying but everyone has the same abilities to do this if you have the money for the bot,proxies,account etc. The game has evolved its not so much about relationships anymore with most hype releases being online and raffles no more face to face interaction only places that do this mostly still is skate shops but not all of them. I can’t knock the hustle at all

You mean the game has evolved to the point where instead of looking out for each other, people look for opportunities to exploit others for money.

You mean the game has evolved to the point where instead of looking out for each other, people look for opportunities to exploit others for money.

I understand that everyone’s about money but I really have an issue with people doing that with Kobe’s.

But it’s my issue and I can’t support it.

I have no idea...but I'm guessing that's from SNKRS botting.

When they changed it from Draw to regular, nobody had a shot. Bots ate that up quick.

Dang, the Slam Kobe issue is out of stock on their website.

For those that know better than me, they'll restock right? My Nike-brain has me thinking it's limited edition. But why would they do that (other than the limited metallic copy)? I haven't bought Slam in years so I'm clueless.

Dang, the Slam Kobe issue is out of stock on their website.

For those that know better than me, they'll restock right? My Nike-brain has me thinking it's limited edition. But why would they do that (other than the limited metallic copy)? I haven't bought Slam in years so I'm clueless.

Prob why they did a pre order

Back
Top Bottom