THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Damn they got the replicas out already. Sadly they don’t look that bad… I was thinking about maybe picking up some 6s in the near future but with all the replicas/fakes circulating, I won’t be going the resale route. Which means NO more Kobe’s for me 😭
2CEFFF6C-0D8A-4762-B535-CD7B1F3A52EC.jpeg
These ones are HORRIBLE though :lol:

That shape is off, and the toe box looks hella short, and not to mention the heel counter, that part is EXTRA big lol

not saying those are perfect, i'm just saying good quality fakes in general are pretty good.

go look on reddit, i won't post the link but you can do a quick google search. this is why i refuse to buy kobe's off stockx. i bet some of the reps make it through the checks

not saying those are perfect, i'm just saying good quality fakes in general are pretty good.

go look on reddit, i won't post the link but you can do a quick google search. this is why i refuse to buy kobe's off stockx. i bet some of the reps make it through the checks

Naw but I understand what you are saying

I don’t want to say Nike is effing up, but yeah, they’re kind of are. I think the Kobe line could be just a long and successful, if not more so than Jordan, at least retro wise but they are fumbling the opportunity.
Bro facts. Especially when you consider how hard each shoe was because Kob was working directly with the design team. Each one was unique in its approach. Was one of the first with direct lowtop design for a bball sneaker and told you to just strengthen your ankles. And the predator concepts.

Nike is goofing. They're probably shook without Kobe's mind too tho.

The Kobe 1 - AD's were all fire to me. Even eventually, I appreciated the 3s.

Bummed we can't get the retros.

I am glad they can't release them without Vanessa's green light though. She'll make sure she pressures Nike to not be scumbags. And maybe even produce more. That'd be nice.

What I'm most afraid of is Nike not even caring if the Kobe line is in limbo and both parties (Vanessa and Nike) aren't bothered to pressure one another.
Maybe if we started custom printing Kobe logos on other Nike shoes like the GT cut (which is clearly a Kobe without the logo), it would send a message that the consumers want the Kobe line to continue.

Big time fumbling.
Kobe's could be the on-court version of how Jordans are off-court. That's gotta be the one of the ultimate tributes to Kobe.
Thing is, Vanessa probably don't even need to see the Nike money after that Body Armour money came in from the Coca Cola deal.

when I saw that Coca Cola deal, it popped in my head that maybe Vanessa will come back to the table with Nike… I mean shes got $ coming out of her ears at this point. Idk why she wouldn’t want the fans who idolized Kobe to be able to get his shoes again.

reading the last page, I get it we are all kobe fans and want to be able to purchase his sneakers.

However, Kobe was unhappy with Nike and was making plans to renegotiate or walk. Kobe’s wife is finishing what he intended to do and not taking a quick pay day and forgetting what Kobe set out to do before he left. There is a goal in mind and once both sides agree on terms/direction they will release more shoes.

Kobe has never seen endorsement like Lebron, KD, Tiger Woods, and Ronaldo. He was fed up with Nike……..

Last edited:
Does anyone know the production numbers for the HOF UNDFTD Kobe’s? I’m seeing them float around retail on nearly all sizes. I was able to pick up on OfferUp months ago for almost retail. I need that same energy for all of the other protro 5s and 6s. Went ZERO and all on the 5s and 6s 😭

Does anyone know the production numbers for the HOF UNDFTD Kobe’s? I’m seeing them float around retail on nearly all sizes. I was able to pick up on OfferUp months ago for almost retail. I need that same energy for all of the other protro 5s and 6s. Went ZERO and all on the 5s and 6s 😭

:nerd:

still never got a pair of 6's

haven't checked prices, did they ski rocket?
Certain colorways of the 6 Protro's have slightly dropped but depends on your shoe size as well

Grinch Protro's are around the $500-$600 range while the Del Sol and All Star are around $300-$400 (via Goat)

Yesterday was the first day I played ball in shoes other than kobes since my hs days when I used to play in t-mac 2's and 3's. I really hope Vanessa and Nike can work something out since Kobes are my favorites hands down.

Back
Top Bottom