THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

What’s crazy is I didn’t really pay attention to the 1’s when they first came out. But once the Protro 1’s came out I had to have them! They’re one of my favorite Kobe models if not my favorite.

And the full length Zoom

1636767559609.gif

Apparently everyone else doesn’t like the 1’s as much as me and that’s alright:rofl:
Maybe the best ball shoe I have in all aspects. Leather upper, full zoom, great traction….. what’s not to like? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Lock him up for what?

Nobody’s standing in line waiting for “Air Zaxs”!

1637016687015.gif
I didn’t say anything about a sig shoe, now did i :lol:

In the same class as booker imo. PE’s etc etc.
But locking him up… they can’t provide him with any??? :lol:
I’m sure they got **** sitting somewhere especially the big *** sizes:lol: but they got money the 800-1500 they spend ain’t nothing

I didn’t say anything about a sig shoe, now did i :lol:

In the same class as booker imo. PE’s etc etc.

I’m sure they got **** sitting somewhere especially the big *** sizes:lol: but they got money the 800-1500 they spend ain’t nothing

You definitely didn’t say anything about him getting a sig :rofl:

Also IF kobe’s do come back i fully expect them to be 200+. (wild because we used to complain about the elite series pricing and the nike+ pairs)

This demand rn is inflated as hell but they know they are gonna be able to milk to because it’s better that paying the 450+ for some colors

Also IF kobe’s do come back i fully expect them to be 200+. (wild because we used to complain about the elite series pricing and the nike+ pairs)

This demand rn is inflated as hell but they know they are gonna be able to milk to because it’s better that paying the 450+ for some colors

I don’t mind if I need to pay a premium for Kobes (which sounds counterintuitive to what Nike has been with its products) as long as I know I’m getting MY pair. I miss the feeling of being able to buy Kobes at retail and in some cases on discount.

It sucks that some people would rather honor his legacy on the resale market.

The Crypt…

where teams come to die.

Crypto.com Arena is too damn long

Back
Top Bottom