THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Got EA but just woke up :lol:

This one stings smh

1651416914871.jpg

Seems like EA went to people WITHOUT Kobe purchases…
Ima be completely honest man, I wasn’t a sneakerhead back when Kobe’s were releasing, hell I wasn’t even born when the 1 came out. But I had high hopes I would somehow get EA and be able to cop these. All I want is a single pair of Kobe’s, but it’s becoming more and more impossible. It’s not even fathomable at this point.

Took awhile to hit my inbox but got em. Loving the price reduction too.

Did a lot of people hit? Between church and softball haven’t been able to follow the thread…

Edit: I have purchased a bunch of Kobe’s but it was years ago. A bunch of 8’s and apparel and then a few elites but nothing in the current era.

89C6B638-3817-4694-96A7-345049EDD4BC.jpeg

How did you get the price reduction?

Ima be completely honest man, I wasn’t a sneakerhead back when Kobe’s were releasing, hell I wasn’t even born when the 1 came out. But I had high hopes I would somehow get EA and be able to cop these. All I want is a single pair of Kobe’s, but it’s becoming more and more impossible. It’s not even fathomable at this point.

You'll get them. I really do believe Nike will make more Kobes going forward. I'm not talking about the OC6s, KayYow6s, or any other Protro6s that were already in production before the contract ended. I'm talking about the Protros that they will start up new production on - so maybe like the Protro 8s that were rumored to be next.

I got em for the $162 price point too…I didn’t do anything special so 🤷…checked my bank account and Nike has already taken the 162 plus tax

Man I rocked Kobe’s from middle school through college, pretty much my go to sneakers for everything (casual, gym, pick up ball); probably my favorite and most worn pair were the Kobe 8’s sulphur (I think the launch colorway). Woke up today expecting L’s but I guess the sneaker gods heard my prayers. Congrats to all the true Kobe fans who hit on these and so sorry for those who missed out. I’m not sure if I’m going to rock these or keep them in a glass trophy case because they are all time grails to me… just unparalleled meaning behind this shoe. Hell, I’ll probably rock the f outta them😆.
E3C3045B-C044-43D9-AD4D-2680C5B1A9CA.jpeg

I got em for the $162 price point too…I didn’t do anything special so 🤷…checked my bank account and Nike has already taken the 162 plus tax

Yeah my pair is $171.xx shipped. I’m thinking it’s my birthday coupon being automatically applied.

You would think these would be a no discount drop but oh well, at least the code was used for something great this year.

Back
Top Bottom