THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Yeah but what’s a GR for a Kobe?

100,000?

250,000?

I honestly didn’t feel like the numbers for the original releases were super high compared to a Jordan retro, Lebron or KD.
Oh I agree. JOs get pumped out religiously. Someone mentioned.... they now doing a women's Mocha 3s lol. When I saw that I was like wow. Of course nike and their repetition... black and white dunks releasing AGAIN. Not gonna even speak on Lebrons and KDs lol

grinches are number one ... those things were revolutionary. and dont kill me yal but i absolutely love the adidas kobe 1. i think theyre beautiful. again,revolutionary

regret getting rid of my pairs
Aha these classics...
20210417_163319.jpg

going back to this chart…. Can someone compare the total numbers to an average “general” or “limited” release?
1F1ED957-3539-4D16-A38C-51F246EBD71E.jpeg
In terms of EA, this was actually one of the bigger drops.

By way of example, some regular Dunk drops have less stock than this.

The people that did get screwed are the big feet folk like the comment notes. Doesnt really make sense why there is such a disparity in production #s

In terms of EA, this was actually one of the bigger drops.

By way of example, some regular Dunk drops have less stock than this.

The people that did get screwed are the big feet folk like the comment notes. Doesnt really make sense why there is such a disparity in production #s
I'm telling you that big drop from 11 to 11.5 and then back up at 12. That's what as of the moment messed us 11.5 folks

grinches are number one ... those things were revolutionary. and dont kill me yal but i absolutely love the adidas kobe 1. i think theyre beautiful. again,revolutionary

regret getting rid of my pairs
What was revolutionary about Grinches?

Last edited:
well i should have added personally... because its obviously subjective. But a new high "tech" shoe... with an amazing and notable color scheme just had that dope factor to me. obviously couldnt get them but has always been a grail and so thankful to have obtained them.
6's are one of my favorites but I never played Grinches, traded for something I wanted, thought I might have missed something.

well i should have added personally... because its obviously subjective. But a new high "tech" shoe... with an amazing and notable color scheme just had that dope factor to me. obviously couldnt get them but has always been a grail and so thankful to have obtained them.

And it’s green :lol:

Fr tho, these came out right around the time when Nike did team Hyperfuses and I had the Rondo versions (I could be wrong with which ones came out first). I wanted the Grinches soooo bad cuz it’s unique and I’m a Cs fan but I was broke af then back in college

Pardon my ignorance, but is it too late to get these at retail? Curious if there will be a more general release or a release in stores in the future.

Need new ball kicks and the 6s and elite 11 lows are the best ones I've ever hooped in.

Pardon my ignorance, but is it too late to get these at retail?
Unfortunately no, I think any chance of retail is out of the question, unless you can somehow get an assist from someone on here. Which will probably never happen.

I really want these, but I’m waiting until the price goes down. I know it will, it’s already dropped about $250 from release date.

Back
Top Bottom