THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

GM'S for the 4th day of Aug.

20220804_093144.jpg

Is it going to be protro or just retro lol either way can’t wait to catch Ls on SNKRS. 8s were one of my favorites.

Hopefully react cushioning...

Also.. those samples are size 13 (not a common size for wear testing I'd imagine), so unless it's an NBA player leak (doubtful) then whoever it is just made the ultimate sacrifice..

Enjoy the consequences from Nike for some internet points.

Hopefully react cushioning...

Also.. those samples are size 13 (not a common size for wear testing I'd imagine), so unless it's an NBA player leak (doubtful) then whoever it is just made the ultimate sacrifice..

Enjoy the consequences from Nike for some internet points.
Yea it's so weird... and now being pushed around as the possible Protro. Did you read the description of the ebay listing.... it's hilarious. Well time will tell. Let's mark this page down... 742 lol

Yea it's so weird... and now being pushed around as the possible Protro. Did you read the description of the ebay listing.... it's hilarious. Well time will tell. Let's mark this page down... 742 lol

what's even more weird is that they're wear testing shoes that have already been wear tested, mind you almost a decade ago, but still, not like the anatomy of humans feet have evolved since to warrant a wear test in my eyes but what do i know.. unless there's new tech inside.

i do believe they're real samples (nothing looks off from what i can see)

Agreed, react would be nice. Only downfall of the 8s was the cushion would bottom out so quick.

Wow! Love the 8s but that must mean the 6s are done with just 4 pair. The 8s are my second favorite after 6. A possible sulfur protro. It’s about to get real ugly. Time to put the kd 15s aside and prepare for war.

It’s the adidas line. But two colorways of the Crazy 1 are dropping in Japan. Hopefully that’s a sign of good things to come.
Nice…I think they’ll be difficult to get as well 😑. The crazy 98 sold out quick and I think they launched on the Confirm app too.

Back
Top Bottom