THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Lmao nah LA if I was I’d run get henz0 henz0 he still plays in throwback jerseys from 02
Ha ha ha ha ha. Yea I played against him in one game when playing in the NYC Bball league.

Next time I'm in LA... which will be for the Kobe statue unveiling... def tryna hoop with some guys here.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Yea I played against him in one game when playing in the NYC Bball league.

Next time I'm in LA... which will be for the Kobe statue unveiling... def tryna hoop with some guys here.
Always runs at Venice I play in a league out here called “The Loot” it’s a nice setup nice gyms stat tracking and all

Always runs at Venice I play in a league out here called “The Loot” it’s a nice setup nice gyms stat tracking and all
Yea def visited Venice Beach courts my first time I was out in LA.. Dec 2014. That day was so crazy... I arrived in abundant sunshine... and then it just turned cloudy and gloomy like in a horror flick. Those were my first pair of Jade Venonenoms(they got stolen)
Screenshot_20220826-174337_Instagram.jpg

I’m in a dilemma here. So I want a pair of either 5’s or 6’s, because they are my two favorite models of Kobe’s.

I’m wanting HOF 5’s or Grinches/del soles/BHM 6’s.

Question is should I sell some of my other kicks that I kind of like to get a grail? Or wait for upcoming Kobe releases in the slim chance that I’ll be able to cop?

I don’t have any 9s, so I’m asking the experts what they think… do you guys think these shoes have been worn a lot?

BABA5CA4-DF63-4DB5-8868-1A924FFE89BD.jpeg

B1183C45-257F-4A23-91D7-564293650138.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom