THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

So now I know I'm not crazy, eBay just decided to **** me over my grail. Sorry to remind u of your painful memory, I'm still recovering from mine.

Nah you're not crazy and it's still puzzling me to this day.

I thought the seller ended the auction early but nope, my bid just didn't go through.

Should I start putting in offers for like $500 for grinches or do you think ppl will jus ignore em. I ain't lookin for DS, just a pair that's not too beat

Should I start putting in offers for like $500 for grinches or do you think ppl will jus ignore em. I ain't lookin for DS, just a pair that's not too beat

What size are you looking for?

If the prices are too high just wait, you never know Nike might release them again?

What size are you looking for?

If the prices are too high just wait, you never know Nike might release them again?
Sz 12. There's like 2 selling for $650 and $670, but all others are $750, $800, or $1k+

I def want these joints soon. Been savin just for these. Might have to offload my zebras (even tho ion want to) to be able to get these.

Doesn’t hurt to try
I'll keep offering. Might try $500 and see what happens

If anyone runs across a sz 12 grinches listing that's reasonably priced, or is sellin a pair, plz pm me.

What are people smoking, ain't no way someone out there is buying $500 pair of socks:sick::smh:

Dang I had those black ones back in the day when I wore short crews and didnt know any better. Might still have, finna sell for $250 VNDS.

1662995480209.png

anyone here have the kobe kicks slam magazine? does each page just talk about 1 colorway or something.

Anyone on this? Don't mean to be a nuisance, but there's a bid going on eBay rn that ends soon, and it would be great to know.

If anyone runs across a sz 12 grinches listing that's reasonably priced, or is sellin a pair, plz pm me.
James_O James_O i feel TTS is good cause that insole is gonna mold along with the upper with enough wear

also where you located?
anyone here have the kobe kicks slam magazine? does each page just talk about 1 colorway or something.
i do, can check later on for ya

Oh ok, I'm getting conflicting answers, I've heard TTS and then 0.5 sz up. I def won't be hoopin in these, just casual wear. But I do plan to wear them a LOT.

Id go up .5. They are constricting. Only shoes I ever go up in basketball wise are kyries, Jordan 34s and Lebron 8.

Id go up .5. They are constricting. Only shoes I ever go up in basketball wise are kyries, Jordan 34s and Lebron 8.
My Kyrie 7's are a 0.5 sz up for me, but my Kyrie 8's are TTS. :smh:

And like I said, if I was gonna hoop I would def go TTS cause they would stretch out, but these are gonna be strictly casual, like going to Lexington, games, etc.

My Kyrie 7's are a 0.5 sz up for me, but my Kyrie 8's are TTS. :smh:

And like I said, if I was gonna hoop I would def go TTS cause they would stretch out, but these are gonna be strictly casual, like going to Lexington, games, etc.

Even for casual .5 up. The Protro 5 and 6 are extremely snug. I wouldnt even attempt to ball in TTS. If they did break in the process would be brutal.

Back
Top Bottom