THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

i think this is Nike's goal imo hence they're not releasing ish this year.

release and hype up shoes that are identical to KOBEs but with "better" techs (see GT CUTs and new LEBRONs).....give folks and nba players as many alternative options as possible VS KOBEs.

just imagine KOBE prelude releasing at the same time as the new LEBRONs lol.
Totally agree with this, but it just blows my mind to make such a big fuss about the whole Kobe contract being renewed just for the mambacitas. Seeing how many different cw's are already in the works for the lebron 20 and the gt cut 2's, I totally can see Nike holding off kobe releases to pump those out and increase sales on those models first.

Feeling like Hattori Hanzō today…
D1E40193-0542-410A-A9BF-647BD4130B1F.jpeg

:smokin

Why if you don't mind me asking
It’s impossible to get them retail
And he not here no more. I can just save my money

I’m kind of mad Vanessa reupped

Nike let people who never cared ruin his shoes to me

I work at Marshall’s. I used to get his shoes all the time. A mamba rage I copped for $40 is like $300 on SX

At least one release Nike could have flooded the market. Because all the resellers are preying on us Kobe fans. I should never feel like I got a deal paying $350 for nxt360 shoe

Last edited:

I work at Marshall’s. I used to get his shoes all the time. A mamba rage I copped for $40 is like $300 on SX
I completely forgot

At least one release Nike could have flooded the market. Because all the resellers are preying on us Kobe fans. I should never feel like I got a deal paying $350 for nxt360 shoe

What are you giving up on since they haven't released anything?

i'm personally getting really frustrated with nike here. i feel like i'm stuck in limbo with basketball shoes and i'm only getting older which makes it even worse... on one hand i want to try out new kicks/tech because who know's if we'll ever get kobe's again but on the other hand i want to wait for them to *maybe* release more f'in shoes...

when i do buy new shoes (i've tried kyrie's, pg's, jordan 35's) i love them for the first little bit then i rarely wear them again, going back to the kobe line. i've been playing in protro's mainly but lately i've been pulling out some 10 year old kicks which are, surprisingly, still holding up just fine with no separation (dangerous, i know..)

if nike just came out and f'in told us what they're doing then i wouldn't sit here scrolling thru other threads contemplating on if i need that new shoe, i would just wait patiently.

i know what i want and that's a closet full of kobe's. i don't care if nike gifts me free pairs of any other shoe, i'm not interested.. i'll give nike money, just give me what i want FFS :lol:

i'm personally getting really frustrated with nike here. i feel like i'm stuck in limbo with basketball shoes and i'm only getting older which makes it even worse... on one hand i want to try out new kicks/tech because who know's if we'll ever get kobe's again but on the other hand i want to wait for them to *maybe* release more f'in shoes...

when i do buy new shoes (i've tried kyrie's, pg's, jordan 35's) i love them for the first little bit then i rarely wear them again, going back to the kobe line. i've been playing in protro's mainly but lately i've been pulling out some 10 year old kicks which are, surprisingly, still holding up just fine with no separation (dangerous, i know..)

if nike just came out and f'in told us what they're doing then i wouldn't sit here scrolling thru other threads contemplating on if i need that new shoe, i would just wait patiently.

i know what i want and that's a closet full of kobe's. i don't care if nike gifts me free pairs of any other shoe, i'm not interested.. i'll give nike money, just give me what i want FFS :lol:
That was truly poetic!

Too funny. NTers still blaming Vanessa joke or not. This is all Nikes doing. If it was up to her, she would have released pairs for everyone.

Uh... at the end of the day she let that contract expire due to a few reasons, one of which was Nike sending the Mambacita's without her permission to a retailer who accidentally sold them.

Back
Top Bottom