THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

golden-state-warriors-v-phoenix-suns.webp
DBook in his bag with these bad boys.

Amazing collection Patchenhz Patchenhz ! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

whats the story behind those cuts? I’ve never seen that cw before, straight 🔥

here's the link btw

Didn't know Ingram was no longer with adidas. He's been rocking Nike's all season long.

Makes me wonder how many cats still buy/own Nikes even though they contractually can't wear them? I see a lot of adidas guys work around that by wearing Bape sneakers that look like dunks or air forces. Crazy the foothold, dominance, and influence Nike has over everyone.

If I was signed to another brand, I'd try to get creative with their designs personally, rather than find imitation kicks to still dress like everyone else. That's just probably the broke boi in me talking thinking about all the free casual adidas, puma, under armour, and/or new balances I would get. And of course prior to this month, I would've had every Yeezy colorway released at my front door.

Now thinking about, Under Armour's casual catalog is trash and I probably would have to get Bapes and other high end kicks for casual. They should've got Jeremy Lorenzo to bring FOG to them. Ye is also looking for a manufacturer...lol.

Thanks for reading my Saturday morning thoughts.

Didn't know Ingram was no longer with adidas. He's been rocking Nike's all season long.

Makes me wonder how many cats still buy/own Nikes even though they contractually can't wear them? I see a lot of adidas guys work around that by wearing Bape sneakers that look like dunks or air forces. Crazy the foothold, dominance, and influence Nike has over everyone.

If I was signed to another brand, I'd try to get creative with their designs personally, rather than find imitation kicks to still dress like everyone else. That's just probably the broke boi in me talking thinking about all the free casual adidas, puma, under armour, and/or new balances I would get. And of course prior to this month, I would've had every Yeezy colorway released at my front door.

Now thinking about, Under Armour's casual catalog is trash and I probably would have to get Bapes and other high end kicks for casual. They should've got Jeremy Lorenzo to bring FOG to them. Ye is also looking for a manufacturer...lol.

Thanks for reading my Saturday morning thoughts.

sometimes contract only appears on-court contract, by that means u can't wear competitive brands, but off-court wear whatever u want.

Back
Top Bottom