THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Carpe Diem is what the people want, but I wouldn’t mind some of these Devin Booker colorways to come available.
Funny enough... had them on feet this am to drop my daughters to school then went back home to get my stuff to head to work and switched to the Del Sol 1s(rain out here in NYC)

I’ll believe it when I see it. At the beginning of this year ppl were saying there would be like 4 cw’s of 6’s releasing by the end of the year, and yet here we are
Well not quite. It was more or less 1, the Think Pinks... being they had already been out on a smaller scale. And folks were hopeful for the OCs. The original campaign of the protro 6s of early last year had the Chaos and I think the Del Sols as well

I actually seen a kid with the Kay yow 6s this morning at the gym. Prob was like 15 yrs old, chubby white boy. No ribbon on the heel like OGs, so either the ultra rare protro or more likely fugazis. Also had some all over print LV shorts lol

I actually seen a kid with the Kay yow 6s this morning at the gym. Prob was like 15 yrs old, chubby white boy. No ribbon on the heel like OGs, so either the ultra rare protro or more likely fugazis. Also had some all over print LV shorts lol
Nah the OGs had the ribbon the heel. They took it off with the Protro model of them and put it behind the tongue

If I see anyone with Kay yows or EYBL’s irl i automatically think they’re fake

If I see anyone with Kay yows or EYBL’s irl i automatically think they’re fake
I wonder if fakes are good for hoopin though… grinches are surprisingly “somewhat” common where I hoop considering how much they go for. I hooped a couple days ago & 2 dudes had grinches on

Nike Kobe 4 Protro
Color: White/White-Black-Metallic Gold-Bright Emerald
Style Code: FJ9363-100
Release Date: Summer 2023
Price: $180

Hopefully they make em a MASS GR. Otherwise it’ll be the same ole BS. I try to cop, strikeout, and they go for like 600-1000 resale. Even if I were to pay that ticket I wouldn’t hoop in em. So the whole release is pointless

Back
Top Bottom