THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Yes I did. I just confirmed my subscription. Pretty random but I remember donating to the foundation at one point. Not sure why these emails are populating. Maybe Kobe 8 Halos?
Of course. They did do a special drop for Grinches on the site only for people who donated. I can see them doing the same for halo's.

PG 6 is react, which I heard bottomed out pretty quickly…but I don’t own those to confirm.

I do have the GT Cut 2’s which has a React drop in but with the FLZ strobel I can’t really say I notice anything off about that setup.

Did have the LBJ 18 and 19 lows which both use a pretty thick slab of React in the midsole. Wouldn’t say it bottomed out they def lost some of the springiness they had when new.

I suppose for $180 you want something more premium than Phylon, and I did see some complaints about the softness of the Cushlon setup in the Protro 5’s and 6’s…mainly the heel. Didn’t really bother me much but I would’ve like it more if there was Zoom in the heel.

The 11s had some sort of foam in the front and I hated it. Like who wants a soft spongey feel in the front. I want as much bounce as possible personally. Maybe for walking but for playing ball I bounce spring.

IMG_4528.jpeg

PG 6 is react, which I heard bottomed out pretty quickly…but I don’t own those to confirm.

I do have the GT Cut 2’s which has a React drop in but with the FLZ strobel I can’t really say I notice anything off about that setup.

Did have the LBJ 18 and 19 lows which both use a pretty thick slab of React in the midsole. Wouldn’t say it bottomed out they def lost some of the springiness they had when new.

I suppose for $180 you want something more premium than Phylon, and I did see some complaints about the softness of the Cushlon setup in the Protro 5’s and 6’s…mainly the heel. Didn’t really bother me much but I would’ve like it more if there was Zoom in the heel.

As a heavier guy, I always feel that foam based cushioning bottoms out too fast. Boost/react/cushlon all die an early death on my feet. I don't think anything beats zoom which is a bit sad since it's 30 year old tech.

Halo gear from mamba foundation available

Anyone get previous items? How’s the quality?

Back
Top Bottom