THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

FADDDD48-F2DF-49DF-8ADC-758C09A2FEA8.JPG
Mega FLEX 🔥🔥🔥

Knew that was coming lol

Bought a pair of Rage’s because NW said they felt like the Kobe 8… maybe cushioning setup might have been comparable, everything else about that shoe felt cheap.

Scooped up the Venomenom after seeing them at the outlets for the low. Nice forefoot and heel Zoom setup but shoe was clunky as hell.

Knew that was coming lol

Bought a pair of Rage’s because NW said they felt like the Kobe 8… maybe cushioning setup might have been comparable, everything else about that shoe felt cheap.

Scooped up the Venomenom after seeing them at the outlets for the low. Nice forefoot and heel Zoom setup but shoe was clunky as hell.
I hope you weren't using the venomenoms on the hardwood.... cuz they were met for outdoor hooping to standing the elements

No love for the mamba mentalities , rage , venomenoms here ?
I hooped in the venomenons 1-3 in high school since I couldn't afford the sig model. Didn't have access to indoor courts, and I actually loved how they shared design elements from the sig model from the same year (especially the 1-3).
Mentality 2 looked like beasts with the performance woven upper, basically an updated Kobe 8.
The rage and fury just didn't make too much sense. At that time there were Protros, ADs, AD NXTs and people were buying Kyrie's and Freaks.

IMG_5516.jpeg

I always thought that the venom 5s were nice aesthetically. I just never had a chance to come back around to scoop em up. Plus during that time I think it was the 11s or what ever the flagship model were on sale at the same price. So I just went with the flagship model with “more tech”. Just like how right now you can get Giannis Immortality 3 shoe for 70ish or the GF4 For 70-80ish.

IMG_5516.jpeg

I always thought that the venom 5s were nice aesthetically. I just never had a chance to come back around to scoop em up. Plus during that time I think it was the 11s or what ever the flagship model were on sale at the same price. So I just went with the flagship model with “more tech”. Just like how right now you can get Giannis Immortality 3 shoe for 70ish or the GF4 For 70-80ish.
I liked those too. They were sold along the 10s in 2015, and honestly I'd pick these over the regular 10s (not the Elite).
Traction works and lasts on more surfaces, upper is more forgiving and feels more like actual mesh. Only downside is the heel being covered with too much rubber which reportedly felt clunky.

Back
Top Bottom