THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Was going through old Nike orders. What a time…

And yep still have the shorts
IMG_3090.jpeg

That's still a thing?!

Of course, the store in Watts was robbed again and again... a few days ago on Sunday. Dude stole some sneakers and walked back to steal a bunch of apparel off the rack. I guess his hands weren't full enough. Now imagine if they had Kobes.

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 7.22.38 PM.png

Of course, the store in Watts was robbed again and again... a few days ago on Sunday. Dude stole some sneakers and walked back to steal a bunch of apparel off the rack. I guess his hands weren't full enough. Now imagine if they had Kobes.

California is a dump. Third World. Too much trash in that state.

my days of in store releases are over. game too crazy out here, mf be too desperate it’s not even worth it. my homie got killed a few years back in LA at a release that changed my whole perspective. if i can’t hit on the app it wasn’t meant for me

When I asked that question.... I did have a thought to ask or isn't certain areas. Cuz here in NYC to my knowledge.... that def don't be happening(recently)

California is a dump. Third World. Too much trash in that state.
Not the state as a whole but LA county is the Wild West and they’re really only being extra outrageous given that dumb law that they passed for minor offenses smh

Not sure where you’re from spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour but calling cali a dump is a bit ignorant. As with all cities and states, each has their own areas of high crime and lower socioeconomic status

Yep! Wouldn't be surprised if within the new few years Nike goes online only

You can't just put Kobe's out to where people will act right them days are over

It has to be online or online raffle. And the servers can't handle a Nike By You Kobe release either

Back
Top Bottom