THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Back to the Kobe Nike shoes, footwear, apparel

Bruce Lee's today...

20231220_095337.jpg

I'm just asking how do you know she is picking the colorways?
I don’t think even Nike is dumb enough to release the Venice Beaches. We are gonna find out down the road that Kobe made these based on Vanessa or Gigi eating Superkid ice cream while walking down Venice Beach or something. Lol

Purple fades, sulfur, milk snakes - all better than the Venice Beach joints.

I don’t think even Nike is dumb enough to release the Venice Beaches. We are gonna find out down the road that Kobe made these based on Vanessa or Gigi eating Superkid ice cream while walking down Venice Beach or something. Lol

Purple fades, sulfur, milk snakes - all better than the Venice Beach joints.

So you don't have any evidence and are just guessing?

Do you have any evidence that she isn’t picking the colorways, or are you just guessing?

I don't. But at least I can admit it.

I just find it funny we blame folks and truly have no clue who is doing what but it just has to be thier fault.

I just can't seem to understand why we blame certain folks with nothing to back up the claims...

I get opinions but I find it foolish to place blame on anyone without factual evidence.

Maybe it's just me.

I also find it silly because at the end of the day it's just shoes. If you don't like the colorway, pass on it and move on.

Last edited:
I'd rather have venice beaches than the purple and emerald joints coming out in February with the 8 and 24 graffiti all over. At least he wore the VBs. But I definitely agree, there are way more OG CW's in the 8 that I'd rather see. Purple fades, milk snake, easter, WTK, sparks (long shot).

I'd rather have venice beaches than the purple and emerald joints coming out in February with the 8 and 24 graffiti all over. At least he wore the VBs. But I definitely agree, there are way more OG CW's in the 8 that I'd rather see. Purple fades, milk snake, easter, WTK, sparks (long shot).
Sparks are my grail.

Back
Top Bottom