THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

My only regret not getting to LA more that traffic is a hell of a deterrent for me. No traffic 40 mins lol

I lived in SD for almost 6 years and only made it to LA a handful or so times. Lys traffic was/is horrendous and such a pain. Not usually worth it to me

I lived in SD for almost 6 years and only made it to LA a handful or so times. Lys traffic was/is horrendous and such a pain. Not usually worth it to me

I live in SD now. Wifey and I are from LA but we aren't ever going back.

Just glad we bought our crib before the prices got stupid.

SD just has a better vibe than LA. I love LA and still visit all the time...but I can't live there any more.

SD just has a better vibe than LA. I love LA and still visit all the time...but I can't live there any more.
My cousin lives in LA. Spends at least 3-4 hours in his car everyday. Ugh. I don’t know how people can live like that. Lol

They bringing back the Koston 1 x Kobe 6 collab?

Kobe did it first before those SB AJ 4s suckers :rofl:

m744bnvsqo8ulwogcjyn.jpg

i live in la but my best friend lives in SD. before having a child i would legit be in SD every weekend golfing or just chillin.
its the way

After moving back to the east coast, i have no desire to move back to the west coast at all. I never say never but the desire aint there & i dont see that changing. The decent weather doesn’t topple the extremely high cost of living, real estate, taxes, blah blah. Im very happy where im at

I mean East Coast is expensive as well... well nyc and Jerz(cuz of property taxes) you gotta say what part.

If im complaining about cost of living i sure as hell wouldn’t be in NYC lol.

Im in Atl. Most things are relatively cheaper here but there are some suburban areas where real estate is out of control. Its about finding the happy and/or affordable medium

Agreed (and I live in midtown).
But yeah, SoCal in general has turned into a dump. It wasn’t like this when I was growing up in the late 80s-early 90s.

NYC is getting really expensive now.
You literally have to pay $20 just to wake up (that’s not a joke haha) (congestion fee)

After moving back to the east coast, i have no desire to move back to the west coast at all. I never say never but the desire aint there & i dont see that changing. The decent weather doesn’t topple the extremely high cost of living, real estate, taxes, blah blah. Im very happy where im at
im the opposite, i was born and raised in boston. Pops lived in NY. Once graduated hs and came to LA for college.... havent felt the desire to go back at all.

im the opposite, i was born and raised in boston. Pops lived in NY. Once graduated hs and came to LA for college.... havent felt the desire to go back at all.

IMO….

Depending on when a person moved to the west coast, i think determines their loyalty to the coast.

Oh nothing, just hitting you all with a few official NDC images of some Kobes that, prior to this date 4 years ago, would sit on the shelves & I'd be able to scoop for $90.

Screenshot_20240126_092034_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240126_092043_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240126_092055_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240126_092104_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240126_092121_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240126_092131_Instagram.jpg

RIP Kobe, Gigi, John, Keri & Alyssa Altobelli, Sarah & Payton Chester, Christina Mauser & Ara Zobayan. Praying for your families on this difficult day for all of us.

Back
Top Bottom