THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

1000002582.jpg

Picked up from Sally's Shoes in El Monte. Quick in and out. Still want the Phillys. Not really interested in the Camos.

I struck out on SNKRS but managed to get a VB from a local foot locker. Wish I could’ve hit on the 6 Camos but oh well. It’s great to see Kobe shoes sell out. But it’s all limited now so if you’re buying them out of a love of him as a player…Nike is making it difficult.

It's really sad seeing the VBs that I want ands truck out on today are going up on eBay/FB market for $280-$320+
Like that's just nuts.

I hope the Philly prices come down in the Philly pair in a sz 13. Pair I probably wanted the most. Camo was next, so I’m happy I was able to get those. The VB’s come down too I’ll probably pick those up because I love 8s.

Was thinking of keeping an eye on the Phillys.... but after experiencing retail for myself and my daughters. Just going to be content. Next one I'll seek out will be Girl Dad's. But we shall see. Tryna see what Nike doing with the Air Max day Blue/Volts since they had early pairs listed on the release

Anyone know what Kobe’s Nike will release next?
5/1 is Kobe 8 Mambacita
6/7 is Kobe 4 Girls Dad
8/5 is Kobe 4 Gold Olympics

Kobe 8 TBs in grey or navy blue or red or Lakers home or Lakers away in late summer/fall 2024

Last edited:
Mambacita 8s..... may
Girl dad 4s..... June(a week before father's day I believe)
Olympic 4s.... supposedly august

Also..... just remembered they said them white bhm 6s.... guess that was a fluke... we about to be in may

Back
Top Bottom