THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

They are Kobe's, of course they are gonna be limited... I think your best shot at seeing these are gonna be on NBA court, or Kim K's IG story.

I assumed so but wishful thinking I guess

I think Nike talked about setting up the Kobe Brand similar to Jordan Brand to where you had "Team Kobe" general releases but also had premium limited ones too and I figured this would be the first run of the Team Kobe's

But essentially they'd have to produce these like they do Air Force 1's (stores and Nike.com getting regular shipments every few weeks) and it hasn't been that way since the original releases

LA Fitness Upper Malboro
1000022653.jpg
Nice

Last edited:
OH **** I USED TO PLAY THERE!

I used to play there between 2010 & 2012. Did you play there back then?
Oh nahhhh. New resident of PG County, MD....... by way of BK, NYC. Never thought I'd join LA fitness.... but I'm literally right around the corner from it. Just tryna find the times where hoopers come out and ball. Went there Wednesday night... whole bunch of youngns. I was like nah... not worth my time. So drove out to Bowie one(to find out they don't have a court) Would try Woodmore... but a fella brought a gun out there last month or so

Oh nahhhh. New resident of PG County, MD....... by way of BK, NYC. Never thought I'd join LA fitness.... but I'm literally right around the corner from it. Just tryna find the times where hoopers come out and ball. Went there Wednesday night... whole bunch of youngns. I was like nah... not worth my time. So drove out to Bowie one(to find out they don't have a court) Would try Woodmore... but a fella brought a gun out there last month or so

Oh I read it wrong anyway. The place I was thinking of is in Manayunk, outside of Philly. :lol:
My bad I got excited.

It's hard for me to even care about Kobe drops now-a-days. It's nearly impossible to even get a chance to buy them. Nike's really cooked.

true but resale for Phillys and VBs isn’t too bad. I honestly think they will drop close to 200 soon at least for smaller sizes. (Now idk about italian camos lol I wouldn’t even cop those for 100.)

And same for the TB colorways that are releasing i have a feeling those are outlet bound. I really think nike is releasing trash cws first to decrease hype. when you are releasing stuff like Bruce lees, grinch, chaos obviously hype is way too much. But 824s, girl dads, “hollywood nights”, different story lol.

Last edited:
urn0tlike urn0tlike don't laugh.
Its true.....we should get first dibs lmao. Nike shoulda added on their post.... we will go through social media accounts to give preference first to them
I think Nike can give exclusive access to accounts that have bought GS or toddler-sized Kobes (or any Nike shoe for that matter), rather than going through and invading social media accounts lol.

Back
Top Bottom