THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I won't be going for the 9s. GMs were the last pair I had interest in for the remaining pairs for this year. So yall can cop away with the home/away, TB color 8s

I’m gonna try for the 9’s and will probably just dye them. Been trying to post this for 5 minutes but this Honda add is killing me

I don’t like the bit of black on the Halo 9s. Also, all white kicks have been a no go for me for a very long time. Probably since the early 2000s.

Do we know that those are actually the halos releasing and not something just for the Chinese team? Every other outlet has the lows as EM.

Not a fan and passing on any 9. I’ll be trying for any 5 and 6 but we know how that goes for big sizes

What's crazy is the price. That's only 15 and 10 bucks add respectively than the OG models..... I guess Nike like we gonna stay in a certain price threshold.... whereas in all the other protros saw between $50-$60 bump ups from their OG bases

Back
Top Bottom